Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/vhosts/web/wp-content/themes/thegm/functions.php on line 1269
Explore Cute Nail Designs that Will Melt Your Heart
Cute Fun Nail DesignsCute girl nail designs are something we all aspire too, but honestly, who wants to spend hours painting their nails every single day? That is why we have consulted expert nail artists for easy nail art for beginners. Source: sveta_sanders via Instagram, nail_sunny via Instagram, marrinaka via Instagram
Pink Nail Designs for PrincessesWhen we think pink, we think about being pretty and girly and feminine. But did you know that modern and bold shades of pink can also be used to symbolize a strong and fierce personality? So whether you are feeling especially girly or bold and outgoing, you can find a shade of pink that works for you! Pink nail art has been known to include some of the coolest nail designs and can are suitable for a wide variety of occasions and events!
Bright Glitter Nail DesignsGlitter nail designs have been a huge trend for years, and they don’t seem to be losing popularity. Every girl at one point in her life has been obsessed with glitter. Nail designs with glitter tips are quite fashionable right now and can dress up any outfit or look. Glitter is so much in demand these days as it is everywhere from glittery eye shadows and lipsticks to glitter nail art, glitter is now almost a mandatory accessory for the chic fashionista!
Food-Inspired Finger Nail Art IdeasWhether we want to admit it or not, we all love food! And what better nail art ideas than those that are food-inspired and dedicated to some of our favorite foods such as pizza, cupcakes or doughnuts!
- Cupcake Nails
- Birthday Cake Nails
- Doughnut Nails
- M&M Nail Art
- Candy Bar Nails
- Gum Drop Nails
- Taco Nail Art
- Sushi Nail Art
- Fast Food Nails
- Pizza Nails
- Cherry Nails
- Watermelon Nails
- Ice Cream Cone Nails
- Ice Cream Sundae Nails
- Strawberry Nails
- Lemon and Lime Nail Art
- Apple Nails
- Popcorn Nails (perfect for movie night!)
- Starbucks Coffee Nails
- Martini Or Wine Glass Nail Art
French Manicure Cute Nail DesignsNail art designs seem to come and go as far as style trends are concerned. However, there is one design that never seems to fall out favor and those are French manicure designs. What exactly is a French manicure? Obviously, it is a nail trend that started in France, mainly Paris, as Paris has always been the center focus of the fashion industry. A traditional French mani is one that consists of a pale pink or nude base with white tips. However, the French manicure has come a long way over the years and is one of the most commonly requested nail styles at nail salons worldwide.
- Pink nails with white tips
- Black nails with white tips
- Pastel colored nails with white tips
- Red nails with white tips
- Nude nails with red tips
- Nude nails with gold or silver tips
- Gold or Silver nails with white tips
- Blue nails white tips
- Black nails with white tips
Tips for Your Next French ManicureNow that out have some background info on French manis, here are some useful tips if you are considering a French manicure for your nails.
- Practice makes perfect.
- If you are hesitant about doing a French mani on your own, go to a salon the first few times.
- Take your time!
- Nail tape is a lifesaver when it comes to French manicures!
DIY French Manicure For Natural NailsMaterials needed:
- Hand cream
- Cotton swabs
- Nail file
- Nail polish remover
- Clear nail polish for base and top coats
- White nail polish for tips (or your color of choice)
- Opaque nail color for base (or your color of choice)
- Nail tape or pusher (optional)
- Trim and clean your nails.
- Apply a clear base coat and allow to completely dry.
- Apply your base coat in three even strokes, starting at the center and then down to the sides (one coat is plenty). Allow drying.
- Use nail tape as a guide to paint your tips.
- Allow to dry completely and apply a top coat.
Easy Flower Nail DesignsEvery girl loves floral nail art. It can work for almost any occasion and it goes well with every season, but most especially Summer and Spring. However, sunflowers are very trendy in the fall and poinsettias are a popular choice for Christmas nails!
- Rose nail art
- Cherry blossoms
- Flower art with butterflies
- Flower nail designs with bees
- Floral nail tips
- Tropical floral designs
- Pastel floral designs
- Matte floral nail art
- Neon floral nail designs
- Accent finger floral nail art
- Flowers and gemstones
Cute Ombre Nail DesignsOmbre nails are one of the most popular cute nail designs that are trending right now. Ombre came out of nowhere it seems and from hair to nails, it seems to be here for the long haul!
- Ombre nail glitter fade
- Vampy red and black ombre fade
- Rainbow ombre fade
- Whole hand gradient (where each nail is a different color fading from darkest to lightest or vice versa)
- Reverse ombre fade
- Diagonal ombre
- Horizontal ombre
- Vertical ombre
- Ombre nails white and pink
- French ombre coffin nails
- Red and white ombre fade
- Christmas ombre nails
- Halloween ombre fade
- Goth ombre nails
- Neon ombre nails
DIY Traditional Ombre Gradient TutorialHere is a quick tutorial for a basic ombre fade for natural style nails.
- Start off with a light base coat.
- Apply each color in the order you desired with a makeup sponge, dabbing a small amount on each nail until you achieve the desired ombre effect.
- Apply with a top coat to protect and help the colors blend together.
Season Themed NailsSource: badgirlnails via Instagram, yagala via Instagram, melynenailart via Instagram
Nail Art For Your MoodSource: tonysnail via Instagram, nailsbycambria via Instagram, chorubim via Instagram