Nail Art For Acrylic Nails + Some Useful Info
When it comes to acrylic nails, there are so many myths that the head is spinning around. And we think that it’s our duty to clarify everything. Today we'll discuss facts of pros and cons of getting acrylics nails.
Furthermore, we will give you a gallery of the trendiest nail art ideas for different acrylic nail shapes. Ready?
Square Shape Acrylic NailsSource: royaltynails via Instagram, urbannailart via Instagram, lieve91 via Instagram
- Acrylics work great for babes with weak and brittle nails.
- Acrylics will be life saviors for babes who are used to chewing the nails. The damage from this bad habit can be hidden with faux nails.
- Acrylics have emerged earlier than other faux nails. So, nail technicians had much time to master this technique. It means that it’s unlikely that something will go wrong during the procedure.
- Comparing to other faux nails, acrylics are cheaper.
- When you break one acrylic nail, you can fix it at home rather than splurging on the mani again.
- Acrylics last longer, comparing to gel nails.
Stiletto Shape Acrylic NailsSource: nathcohen via Instagram, chrystacle via Instagram, getbuffednails via Instagram
- Although it doesn’t occur often, but acrylics can damage the nails and make it difficult to grow them out. And unfortunately, damaged nails are more likely to get affected by bacteria and fungus.
- You need to find a talented technician who is capable of making acrylics appear more natural.
- Acrylics are applied using strong chemicals, which might be a problem if you are prone to allergies.
- Refilling is required every month.