Facts About Septum Piercing
Thinking about getting a septum piercing? Body piercings are more common and acceptable these days than they have been in the past. And septum piercings are among the post popular piercings right now.
Another popular piercing is the daith piercing. This is a piercing though the smallest part of the ear cartilage. It has been said that daith piercings help reduce migraines and anxiety.Trending Types of Piercings
- Lower or lower ear lobe
- Nipple piercing
- Genital Piercing
- Belly Button
What is septum piercing?
What Is The History And Meaning Of Septum Piercings?
What Are The Risks Involved In Septum Piercing?
As with any type of body piercing, there are certain risk involved. However, with proper care and cleaning, many of these can be avoided. We shall discuss how to care for septum piercings later in this article.
How Much Does It Cost And What Is The Pain Factor?
After-Care For Septum Piercings
How To Care For Your Septum Piercing
- Soak a cotton ball in water and gently wet the piercing.
- Apply a few drops of antibacterial soap on your hand.
- Work into a lather.
- Apply this to the piercing.
- Rotate the jewelry very gingerly so the soap enters the hole of the piercing.
- Use a cotton ball to remove any crusting that may have built up.
- Allow the antibacterial soap to sit for about 3 minutes.
- Gently and thoroughly rinse off with clean (and plain) water.
- Use a clean tissue to gently pat the area dry. Do not use a towel as this can irate the holes or get stuck on the jewelry and cause infection.
How To Change Your Jewelry In Your Septum Piercing
If you are uncertain as to how to change your septum piercing, it is perfectly acceptable to back to the place where you had it priced and have them show you how to do so. With any piercing, your septum piercing will close up if you leave out your jewelry for a certain amount of time. The longer you have the piercing, the longer it will take to heal.