All eye colors are indeed beautiful and unique in their own ways. However, it is never a waste to be able to emphasize that natural beauty of yours with the help of proper eye makeup. The ideal makeup for blue eyes is the one that involves the shades that can enhance their beauty. Therefore, you need to learn the colors to stick to, and your look will be flawless every single time. That is exactly the secret that we are going to disclose today.
What Color Makes Blue Eyes Pop Out - Best Glitter Ideas
The fact is that eye makeup for blue eyes is not about the properly chosen eyeshadow but correct makeup in general. Proper eyeshadow indeed makes a difference, but there is much to more to it if you want your eyes to pop.
First things first, if you are looking for makeup ideas for blue eyes, the primary shades that you need to consider are:
Those of you who need to achieve a neutral, daily look, then we say that a neutral smokey eye look is your best friend here. However, you need to remember that black shades do not work well on blue eyes, so it is best to stick to chocolate brown instead.
To add some depth and freshness to your look, we suggest you do not skip the highlighter step. Using a beige highlighter on the lower lash line will make your eyes look bigger and even more beautiful.
Not everyone knows that navy blue mascara works better on blue eyes when compared to the classic black one. Think about it the next time you are adding finishing touches to your look.
What Color Eyeshadow Is Best For Blue Eyes - Perfect Smokey Makeup
By following our makeup tips, you will have several most winning color combinations for your eye makeup that is perfect for any occasion. So, what are YOUR colors?
Some say that the best makeup for blue eyes comes out if you combine the color of your eyes with proper eyeshadow. We tend to think the same so that we are going to list all the eyeshadow looks that will enhance your eyes in here.
- Orange shades. The first thing that enters your mind when you think about orange shade neon-bright orange. However, the specter of orange hues is a lot wider than that. All sorts of rusty colors, peachy shades, and coral hues are contrasting to blue, and thus they bright the color out the best.
- Cool shades. If warm hues are not your cup of tea, you can experiment with cold shades as well anything on the scale from pale blue to purples and pinks works well on blue eyes.
- Blue shades. The truth is that blue color brings the tint of your eyes the most, however, you need to be careful as to not to let everything blend out. You can play around with teals and violets for the best effect.
- Brown shades. The fact is that brown hues are the best when you are a neutral makeup kind of chic. Besides, there are also other colors that you can easily introduce into your everyday looks. Thin about whites, khakis, and greys.
- Festive shades. It is true that nude makeup is not fit for all the occasions, at times, you need something more. When the time comes, we say that shimmery gold and as well as classy smokey eye makeup would be your best bet.
What Eyeshadow Goes With Blue Grey Eyes?
There isn’t just one tint to blue eyes, you may already know that. There are blue-grey and blue-green eye colors to differentiate between. Even though it may seem like this is still the same eye color, the ways to enhance either would slightly differ. Today we are going to center our attention on eye makeup for blue eyes with a grey tone to them. The fact is that blue grey eyes go best with the following warm eyeshadow:
- Metallic gold and copper
- Pink eyeshadow
- Shimmering white
- Burgundy and purple shades
- Coral hues
- Peachy eyeshadow
We listed the warm hues first since they are the ones to create the contrast between the blue and the grey in your eyes too. In case you wonder, which colors accent grey best, these would be:
- Metallic silver
- Slate grey
- Deep purple
It is essential that you remember to use while liner over the lower waterline to make your eyes appear bigger. However, when you are all dressed up for an evening out, a bit of black liner will do too intensify the magic on your gaze.
Soft Makeup Ideas With Eyeliner
Natural And Soft Eyes Makeup Ideas
Are your eyes blue-green? Apply smokey makeup with gold eyeshadow in the inner corners of your eyes. Also, never apply too much eyeshadow in blue. Rather, replace it with silver.
Party Makeup Ideas With Glitter Shadow
When going to a party, you should choose clothes, a hairstyle, and also wonderful makeup .See our best selection of party makeup ideas to amaze everybody.
Makeup Ideas For Any Occasion
Glitter and shimmer eyeshadow colors are becoming more popular, especially when it comes to evening makeup. Such eyeshadow shades are suitable for the holidays: New Year's Eve, Christmas, birthday, or wedding. And, of course, bright makeup is perfect for clubs.
Lovely Makeup Ideas For Blue Eyes
Even though blue is a cool-toned, you can observe that it can be complimented with warm eyeshadow shades, as well. Neutral eyeshadow works great for a day at the office and can be spiced up with eyeliner.
Perfect Makeup Ideas For Blue Eyes
Blue eyes already speak volumes on its own so putting colors on your lids is really not necessary to accentuate your eyes. But if you like to, of course, there is no problem with that, in fact, we support it!