Professional Eye Makeup Tips For Work
It’s better to tone your makeup down a bit for work and not opt for brighter shades. However, you can still enhance your eyes with neutral makeup like matte eye shadow and eyeliner. Here is a simple guide to work-appropriate makeup:
- Use a base eye shadow that is close to your natural skin tone.
- Create a slight “v” at the outer corner of your eye and along your crease with a medium neutral shade.
- Apply a highlight shade to the inner corner and under the brow bone.
- Blend with a blending brush.
- Use neutral eyeliner on the top lid but do not extend past the eye.
- Curl your lashes and apply light mascara.