Need some fresh makeup ideas to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Then you've come to the right place! Our team prepared a surprise for you, ladies: a photo gallery featuring the trendiest and most fabulous makeup looks that will match to any Valentines Day makeup. Don't miss that beauty!
Shining Ideas For The Sexiest Makeup Looks
Credit photo: instagram.com/michellypalmamakeupПосмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
Credit photo: instagram.com/iluvsarahiiПосмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
Although natural makeup might be quite boring for this special occasion, but it does not mean that it looks less beautiful. If you like to go natural, then do it. However, this day is all about passion, so it would be more appropriate to spice things up.
Nature Makeup Ideas For The Most Romantic Holiday
Credit photo: instagram.com/rhiastylesxПосмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
There are several important makeup tips for those who want to wear pink eyeshadow. Firstly, if you wet a brush, you can achieve a bolder and more dramatic look. It is up to you to decide!
Hot Smokey Makeup Ideas To Amaze Your Boyfriend
Credit photo: instagram.com/amandakhamkaewПосмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
Secondly, smokey eye makeup is possible in pinks, as well. We all love a smokey eye look, so this news is just wonderful. But most importantly, your look should be fresh to put on pinks. Otherwise, you will look like an exhausted vampire.
Chic Makeup Ideas with Lip Accent
Credit photo: instagram.com/denitslavaПосмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
Every special occasion requires special makeup. If you are looking for a chic and stylish look to suit your Valentine ’s Day date – we have these simple but elegant ideas to offer!
Evening Makeup Ideas For Valentines Day
Credit photo: instagram.com/charliesbellamommyПосмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
Are you headed for a late-night date and pondering Valentines Day makeup ideas? Here are the most gorgeous looks for you to try. Evening makeup differs greatly from daytime in the style and intensity of application – it is much more dramatic and bold lipstick colors. So, pull out all of your favorite deep, saturated eyeshadows and lip colors and let the magic begin.
FAQ: Makeup Ideas
How to do pink smokey eyes?
- Apply primer.
- Apply pink eyeshadow to your crease and blend that out.
- Apply concealer over the center of your eyelids and set with powder.
- Apply a brighter pink or red onto the outer end of your eyelids, blend it into your crease.
- Put on an eye liner, creating a smoky effect at the outer end, going a bit higher towards the outer end. After that go in with black eye shadow and smudge it out. Add more pink around it for a smoother transition.
- Clean up with a concealer and a blending brush.
- Dip a flat definer brush in pink and press it underneath the lower lash line. Add highlight, mascara and false eyelashes.
How to apply false lashes?
False lashes can really transform your Valentine’s Day makeup look.
- Apply a thin line of your eyeliner to cover up the gaps between false and real eyelashes.
- Apply mascara.
- Trim lashes so they fit your eye.
- Apply a thin layer of clear lash glue, add more on the corners, wait 30 seconds till it is tacky.
- Take a compact mirror, look down into the mirror and using your fingers or tweezers, apply a lash right in the middle of your eye. Attach the corners. Squish the eyelash with your real lashes.
- A make-up or makeup artist (MUA) is an artist whose medium is the human body, applying makeup and prosthetics on others for theatre, television, film, fashion, magazines and other similar productions including all aspects of the modeling industry. Source
- Emollients are cosmetic preparations used for protecting, moisturizing, and lubricating the skin. Source