Blonde hair with highlights is another option for blondes to have fun. In fact, these options are pretty much limitless. And that is what we are going to talk about today. Let’s open the doors of yet undiscovered styles even wider. We are sure you will find something to your taste here!
So Stylish and Cute Bleach Blonde HairSource: catherinelovescolor via Instagram, maggiemh via Instagram, pameladoeshair via Instagram
Bleach blonde hair looks extremely rich and vibrant, if there is a hint of platinum in it. Besides, the longer your hair is, the better it looks when light waves added. It is totally worth the risk!
The Trendiest Blonde Hair ColorsSource: kattcolors via Instagram, soraverly via Instagram, camouflageandbalayage via Instagram
Among blonde hair colors, the warmer ones are totally trending. If you decide to opt for a nice beach blonde combination, it will bring that special natural-shaded glow that will amaze you!
Color Melt Balayage on Blonde HairSource: stefani.picchi via Instgarm, balayageandbraids via Instagrambalayageandbraidsvia Instagran
It takes much effort to create such gorgeous blonde to blonde transition. It seems that these icy highlights are melting into this sun-kissed blonde. The fishtail braid helps create the illusion.
Amazing Blonde Hair with Сolorful LocksSource: swastiji via Instagram, bescene via Instagram, mirellamanelli via Instagram
When bright colors are on the edge of popularity, it is difficult to resist the temptation. But when there are limits, innocent dusty rose highlights are what you should count on. Fascinating!
FAQ: Blonde Hair with Highlights
How do you highlight dirty blonde hair?
- You can get a natural effect by adding subtle sun-kissed highlights that are just a few shades lighter than your natural color.
- Placing highlights on the front strands of your hair will beautifully frame your face.
- Mixing cool, warm, and dark blonde highlights will dramatically enhance any haircut.
- Light blond ombre mixed with bronze-colored roots will add definition. The gradual transition will create dimension and volume.
How can I change my blonde hair?
- Add lowlights which are a few shades darker than your base, thus will create some dimension.
- Add colorful strands to your light base. Bright or pastel color look especially defined on blonde hair.
- Tone it platinum blonde, but be ready to incorporate purple shampoo and regular touch-ups into your hair care routine.
- Add warmer tones to your hair and natural looking roots this way you can schedule your hair appointments less frequently.