Source: The Luxyhair
Perfect for a lunch with friends or a beach party! This is one of the best among easy hairstyles for long hair.
- Collect a section of your hair from both sides. They must be in line with your temples. Now secure this section in a ponytail.
- Braid the ponytail right till the end.
- Add some volume to your braid by tugging at some sections of the braid. The edges that you tug at are used for achieving the flower-like look.
- Now simply spin the braid around to create a flower-like bun. Use pins to secure it in place.
No Slip Bun
Source: RedkenRussia via Instagram
Are you looking for a bun that won’t budge? Secure your hair in the no slip bun style.
- Tie your hair into two ponytails tied close together. Keep them low to get your perfect bun.
- Now twist the two ponytails in the opposite directions. Keep twisting till you form a bun.
- Secure the bun in place with pins.