A minimalist tattoo is basically a tiny design that does not draw attention much to itself. Many people choose to get such tattoo designs because they can be easily hidden, altered, and even removed if necessary.
In case you consider getting a small tattoo, here are some tips for you:
- Choose your tattoo artist with precaution. Research this person.
- Plan everything beforehand, there is no need to rush.
- Take into account your pain threshold. Pick the body part for your tattoo accordingly.
- If you have a mole, do not try to cover it with a tattoo. Then in case your mole changes, you won’t be able to notice it at once and thus diagnose an issue.
- Don’t even think about drinking alcohol before you go to the tattoo parlor.
Now let’s discover small tattoos for your inspo. Go pick some cool design!
Minimalist Tattoo Style To Emphasize Your Femininity
Minimalist tattoo designs have been popular like forever. In its essence, minimalism is ‘less is more.’ Tattoo designs in a minimalist style are clean, timeless, and crisp. Such designs often feature geometric shapes, dot work, graphic lines.
To achieve a clear image, a tattoo artist who works in a minimalist style would prefer a single needle machine over multiple needles. A single needle machine is more effective for rendering the design that is ultra-delicate. As a result, the image on the skin is reminiscent of a monochromatic pencil sketch. But it doesn’t mean that minimalist designs are always dainty. There are also many tattoo artists who use single, clean lines to get abstract, graphic shapes and thus make a statement.Source: frappeink via Instagram, studiobysol via Instagram, frappeink via Instagram
Small Hidden Minimalist Tattoos For FingersSource: joannamroman via Instagram
We bet you like this tiny tattoo art so much that you will get your tattoo soon. In the meantime, don’t leave so soon. Our blog is full of inspirational ideas!Main photo by joannamroman