Medium Hairstyles with Bangs You Need to Try Right Now
You probably have already thought about medium hairstyles with bangs if you are an owner of shoulder-length hair. This kind of hairstyle looks especially seductive. Bangs have also some practical purposes besides giving additional sexiness to the look.
Side-swept Bangs for Medium Length Hair StylesSource: Jeffreyrobert_ via Instagram, adamreedhair via Instagram, Rebeccataylorhair via Instagram
Bangs are independent in medium hair styles. They may be styled on their own. And there are various ways to do this. Moreover, they make you look younger and fresher.
Short Bangs in Medium Hair StylesSource: salsalhair via Instagram, cutyourhair via Instagram, salsalhair via Instagram
Straight Classics Bangs for Different Hair TypesSource: samkanehair via Instagram, maria_bernad via Instagram, femmeakoi via Instagram
No matter you have a long straight or short inverted bob. Bangs are great to add to any hair cut of your choice to revamp your it and freshen up the look. In addition to this, they definitely make you look more attractive.
Wispy Bang and Messy HairstyleSource: kristin_ess via Instagram, allanface via Instagram, corynneylon_hair via Instagram
As for the type of bangs to go with medium length layered haircuts, the range is wide. Firstly, you need to decide on the length. Short ones are harder to incorporate in hair styles.
Eye-Reaching BangsSource: kristin_ess via Instagram, samkanehair via Instagram, salsalhair via Instagram
Another dilemma concerns the type of ends. They may be blunt or wispy. It is not obligatory for them to be straight. They may have a kind or round shape.
Long Bob with Long BangsSource: maria_hairtease via Instagram, vipbodyhair via Instagram, citiesbesthairartists via Instagram
It is super trendy to highlight your bangs. They also need some color to match the rest of the hair. If you are not super brave to chop off your locks, go for long side swept bangs.
FAQ: Medium Hairstyles with Bangs
How do you style medium layered hair with curtain bangs?
- Separate the bangs.
- Straighten the bangs and then curl them slightly at the bottom inwards, place a hair roller and leave it in for at least one hour.
- Using the flat iron, curl the bottom ends inward. Take different size sections to differentiate layers
- Hold the curl until it cools so it doesn’t lose its shape.
How to do a cute hairstyle on medium hair with bangs?
- Part your hair in the middle.
- Separate a small section at the top and do a little French braid till you reach the crown, secure with elastic.
- Take a loose end tease it and put it up in a bun. Repeat on the other side. You’ll get cute space buns that you can rock with bangs.