Hair tutorials are more interesting when they include pictures that allow you to better understand how to do hairstyles. If you want to try something new but you have no idea how to do it, these tutorials can help you. We have picked 12 new hairstyles for you to practice.
Reverse Braided Bun HairTutorial and photo by Lulus
Reverse Braided Bun looks romantic and dreamy when your hair is glowing, which can be achieved if you apply avocado hair mask regularly. This hairstyle is perfect for a date. Do not forget to complete it with hairspray. Full tutorial is here.
Fishtail BraidTutorial and photo by Kassinka
To prevent hair loss when making this hairstyle, don’t pull your hair too hard. To make Fishtail Braid, separate your hair in two even halves. Start with large sections, and do not forget to secure it with a hair tie when you finish. Full tutorial is here.
Topsy Fishtail BraidTutorial and photo by Lulus
If you are fond of voluminous hairstyles, you should try Topsy Fishtail Braid. Before you start doing it, make your hair a little wavy. Full tutorial is here.
Half-up Boho BraidsTutorial and photo by Kassinka
Half-up Boho Braids look really gorgeous. Note: when you start doing this hairstyle, one of the braids should be a little bigger. Full tutorial is here.
Double Fishtail Braid HairTutorial and photo by Kassinka
If you wish to add some accessory to your hairstyle, for example, flowers, then you should try Double Fishtail Braid. Make sure that the flowers poke through the braid. Full tutorial is here.
Pigtail Braids HairTutorial and photo by Kassinka
Pigtail Braids look so simple, but this hairstyle is really flattering. To make it look slightly messy, pull your braid apart after finishing. Full tutorial is here.
Braided Ponytail HairTutorial and photo by Kassinka
Braided Ponytail is perfect for a walk on the beach, especially when it is a little windy. Do this hairstyle to mesmerize your boyfriend. Full tutorial is here.
Easy Half Up Do with an Accent BraidTutorial and photo by Yet another beauty site
Wear Easy Half Up Do, and you will be the cutest girl at any party. If you want it to look more polished, hide the hair elastic with your hair.
Half Up Pull Though Braid is extremely easy. It consists of many ponytails wrapped and tied together. Full tutorial is here.
FAQ: Hair Tutorials
How to do an easy braid hairstyle on type 4 hair?
- Do a middle part. Work with the first side. Section it in half. Go to the other side and section it in half as well.
- Gather two sections at the front into one and tie.
- Separate a lower section, section out one of them, apply leave-in conditioner and brush it out. Apply gel. Tie an elastic on top and braid finishing your braid with a three strand twist. Repeat with the rest of the hair.
- Do your edges.
- Add some hair cuffs on your braids.
How to do a simple twisted updo on medium hair?
- Better to start on already wavy hair. Part your hair down the side.
- Take two sections and start twisting it towards your face. Take the left section and put it over your right section. Grab some hair and then add it twisting it the left section going under the right section. Next, grabbing more hair and twist it towards your face. Finish the first part of the hair and secure it with an elastic.
- Loosen up your twists. Repeat on the other side.
- Place your two twists one over the other and pin them, hide elastics underneath.
- Let out a few front pieces for an effortless look.
Was this article helpful?