Christmas nails can easily improve your mood due to their bright and rich colors. Like literally, research-proven boost your mood. Studies have found that when a person looks at a certain color, it can trigger some neurological responses in his/her brain and, consequently, lead to the hormone release. Thus, when we look at such bright and warm colors as pink, burgundy, or red, it boosts our mood and even deals with the decreased libido.
Red, White And Gold Christmas Nails
If you hesitate what color to choose for your Christmas nails, you can never go wrong with traditional holiday colors, namely red, white and gold. No matter what design you are going to choose, they will instantly infuse your mani with a festive mood.
Christmas Nails with Popular Patterns
Do not be afraid to set free your imagination. Try out one of these fantastic acrylic nails to make your manicure the focal point of your whole look. They are so versatile that you will easily find an option to complement your Christmas outfit.
Christmas Nails with Snowflakes
Pick a nail art design that will complement the dress that you will wear at a Christmas party. And surely, this design should be Christmas-themed. For example, pick a red design that is sparkling and dazzling. Do not forget to add some glitter.
Sparkly Glitter Christmas Nails
One of the easiest and fastest ways to beautify your manicure is to top it off with glitter. All kinds of sparkles work well for Christmas nails, as they bounce off beams of fairy lights and create a festive and vivid impression.
Bright Nails with Christmas Theme Nail Art
Christmas Nails with Pink Shades
FAQ: Christmas Nails
How to do candy cane nail art?
- Apply base coat.
- Paint your nail white. Let dry.
- Do some candy cane stripes with a thin brush and a red nail polish. You can vary the width of these stripes
or keep them the same. Let dry.
- Finish off by applying a layer of top coat.
How to do Christmas presents nail art?
- Paint your nail green.
- Paint a little square that is going to be your present using white acrylic paint and a thin brush.
- Paint another one at the top with red polish.
- Take the opposite colors and add “x” to each present, then add a bow on top of the “x”.
- Outline the center circle of the bow.
- Apply top coat.