7 Simple Nude Makeup Looks For Every Day
It is not a secret that nude makeup looks are taking over the world, of course, as they are flattering for every skin tone. More and more beauty gurus recreate different natural looks, making us all believe it`s what we all should try. Trust us, it is definitely a must for every girl. Gorgeous, simple and natural at the same time, it will make your everyday look simple and comfortable for daily life. Intrigued? Then try out these five different tutorials on how to apply nude make-up we have found for you.
All Nude Makeup Tutorial
- Step 1. First of all, you want to make sure your skin is moisturized. Use moisturizer before putting on makeup. Lightweight serum or cream can be used.
- Step 2. Put on some skin primer to make sure your skin is ready for other makeup products.
- Step 3. Apply your favorite foundation that matches your skin tone and blend it perfectly with a brush.
- Step 4. Add some contour with the help of creamy bronzer under your cheekbones and your hairline. You can also apply some thin lines to your nose if needed.
- Step 5. Blend the bronzer with a soft blending brush.
- Step 6. Use some concealer to cover the dark circles and highlight the high areas of your face. Blend it well.
- Step 7. Take creamy peachy nude blush and, with a brush, gently pat it onto the apples of the cheeks.
- Step 8. Apply some finishing powder under your eyes to make sure your concealer is set and won`t crease throughout the day.
- Step 9. Take your highlighter that has natural sheen in it and apply it to the high points of your cheekbones and brow bones.
- Step 10. Set the makeup with some setting spray to make sure everything won`t fade till the end of the day.
- Step 11. Brush your brows, using tinted brow gel you prefer, to bring out some thickness.
- Step 12. Add some dark brown or black soft eyeliner to the inside of your upper lash line. This step will define your eyes perfectly without making it look too much.
- Step 13. Apply some nude matte eyeshadow to your eyelids.
- Step 14. Put on some mascara, mainly concentrating it on the outer corners of the eyes.
- Step 15. Lightly contour your lips with the help of nude lip liner before applying nude lipstick with a yellow undertone.
Nude Matte Makeup Tutorial For Dark Skin Tone
If you have dark skin, we have a natural makeup look for you that, from now on, will become your favorite makeup routine for sure. Are you interested? Then try out this tutorial:
- Step 1. Moisturize your skin and prepare it for some makeup.Step 2. Apply your favorite foundation and blend it perfectly with a brush. If you prefer a full coverage effect, then apply two layers of foundation.
- Step 3. Take a lighter shade of concealer and highlight the areas under your eyes and all the high points of your face.
- Step 4. Prime your eyelids with eyeshadow primer or concealer you have used.
- Step 5. Take the translucent powder and bake the areas where your concealer can easily crease through the day.
- Step 6. Take your bronzing powder to define your eye crease and blend it. This will be your perfect transition shade for a natural look we are creating.
- Step 7. Apply some darker brown eyeshadow to the outer corner of your eyes.
- Step 8. Apply some pale peachy brown color all over your eyelid.
- Step 9. Draw a small and neat wing with the help of black eyeliner.
- Step 10. Line your waterline with a light white or nude pencil to make your eyes pop.
- Step 11. Add the transition shade we used for your crease under the lower lash line and apply some mascara to your upper and lower lashes.
- Step 12. Sculpt your face with slightly darker bronzer and add some dark rosy blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Step 13. Spray your face with some setting spray and add a bit of highlighter with a peachy undertone to your cheekbones.
- Step 14. Apply some dark brown lip pencil to your lips and some lighter nude lipstick. You can use your fingers to blend these products.
Nude Makeup Tutorial For Every Day
A nude makeup look with a hint of soft pink for natural glam. What can be better? Super cool and simple at the same time, it is something you have to learn to do for sure. Here are some step-to-step instructions:
- Step 1. Apply moisturizer to your skin to prepare it for your makeup routine.
- Step 2. Apply some foundation with a brush to get an airbrushed effect.
- Step 3. Put some light matte eyeshadow with a milky tone all over your brow bone and your eyelid.
- Step 4. For a transition shade, use a pinky light eyeshadow shade that will create a light natural shadow in your crease and blend it perfectly for a gradient effect.
- Step 5. To darken the outer corner of your eyes, take some darker brown, peachy eyeshadow.
- Step 6. With a thin concealer brush, create a neat cut-crease, blending the edges with a blending brush afterwards.
- Step 7. Apply some light pale pinky eyeshadow all over your cut-crease to highlight it and blend a crease shade on your lower lash line.
- Step 8. Apply some mascara to your lashes and line your lower waterline with light nude liner.
- Step 9. Set your under eye area with some finishing powder and highlight the high points of your cheekbones and brow bones with a peachy highlighter tone.
- Step 10. Bronze your face, using powdery bronzer and apply some light rosy pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.
Matte Eyes Makeup Tutorial
Are you in need of a natural everyday nude makeup eye look? We have one to suggest to you. Follow our easy instructions and enjoy the results.
- Step 1. Prime your eyelids with eyeshadow primer.
- Step 2. Apply a light creamy eyeshadow shade as your transition color to the crease and blend it perfectly.
- Step 3. On a fluffy blending brush, add some cold toned brown shade to the outer corner of the eye and blend it.
- Step 4. To darken and warm up the outer corner of the eye, add some bronzy dark brown shade and carefully blend it.
- Step 5. Add the same dark brown bronzy eyeshadow to your lower lash line and blend it.
- Step 6. To highlight the brow bone and the lid, take some light creamy eyeshadow.
- Step 7. Line your waterline with a nude eye pencil.
- Step 8. Apply some mascara to your lashes.
Outer Contour Nude Lip Ombre Tutorial
A nude lip color is getting more and more popular. Would you like to put it on the best way possible? Then we have some makeup tips for you in our step-to-step instructions.
- Step 1. Lightly contour your lips by applying a creamy contour shade under the outer parts of the lips.
- Step 2. Highlight the areas around the contour with some light concealer.
- Step 3. Blend every product applied perfectly with each other.
- Step 4. Apply a peachy nude lipstick shade all over your lips.
- Step 5. Line your lips, using light brown lip liner.
- Step 6. Add more of the same lipstick we have applied before to blend everything perfectly.
Nude Eyes Makeup With Shimmer Shadow
Who said that nude eye makeup is supposed to be neutral and boring? You can always use some sparkle to look your absolute best, and we are going to show you how!
- Even a nude eye makeup should stay in place throughout the day. For that, you need to apply your eye makeup primer first.
- Now apply a medium nude eyeshadow to your lid.
- Apply the lightest nude base to the inner part of your lid.
- Apply the darkest nude eyeshadow to the outer corner of your lid.
- Blend, blend, blend!
- Add shimmery highlighting to the inner corners.
- Add a thin sparkly line to your crease.
- Add a winged liner to the upper lid.
- Apply mascara.
Nude Lips Makeup Tutorial
Nude lip makeup tutorial may be a little bit more complex than you expected but the end result will undoubtedly be worth it!
Exfoliate your lips first.
Now, it is time to decide upon the formula to use. If your lips are too dry, you should better use a glossy lipstick, in case you do not need additional hydration then matte formula it is.
- Outline your lips with matching lip pencil to intensify the color.
- Use a brush to apply the lipstick, in such a way it will last longer.
- In order to take away the excess lipstick and to make sure that you do not stain your teeth, put an index finger in your mouth and pull it out slowly.
- Enhance a cupid’s bow with a highlighter.
- Apply a lip-gloss for better glow or leave it matte, the choice is yours.