Necessary Supplies For Threading Eyebrows
Source: annnnnna_kravchenko via Instagram, elan.net.ua via Instagram, annnnnna_kravchenko via Instagram
- First, find a sewing thread. You will require the thread made of cotton as the synthetic thread will fail to grip all hairs perfectly, and the string or floss will simply cut the hairs instead of gripping them. 14 inches of the thread will suffice (it’s 3 inches longer than your forearm).
- Get special eyebrow scissors (they are usually small). You will need these to trim the eyebrows right before threading. Eyebrow scissors can be easily replaced with smaller sewing scissors or hair shears.
- Find a special brush for eyebrows. You will need a clean brush for the preparation stage.
- Get a pencil for eyebrows. It will help you shape the brows before threading.
- Find something to soothe the threaded area like ice or after shave gel or balm.