Effective Ways How To Get Rid Of Moles By Using Castor Oil
Most of us are born with moles, and we see nothing critical about having them on our bodies. However, there are people who may find it uncomfortable or embarrassing to be covered with moles. That is when the question of how to get rid of moles arises. Even though some people may search for some professional medical help, there are other ways out too.
The thing is that not so many of you may know that castor oil is a potent remedy against various skin ailments and moles are not the exception. In case you still do not know what castor oil is, it is oil extracted from castor bean seeds. It has a pale yellow color and comes more than useful when it comes to all the bacterial, fungal, and viral conditions. The fact is that the oil gets deep into the skin and is capable of removing moles as well. Besides, it softens and hydrates your skin no tot mention that it reduces acne, removes scars and also reduces stretch marks.
Taking all that into consideration we decided to share with you a list of most effective anti-mole remedies based on castor oil. Choose the one that suits you best!
Main photo Stanislaw Mikulsk/Shutterstock
Scroll down below to browse the gallery!
How To Use Castor Oil To Remove Moles
Before we jump to useful recipes as for how to get rid of moles on skin you need to be aware of how to use castor oil. The truth is that there are many combinations that castor oil can be used with. Today we are going to discuss not only those that are the most effective but also those which are also easy to afford. Read on to learn more!
Castor Oil And Baking Soda For Removing Moles
One of the best ways of how to get rid of moles on skin fast is the combo of baking soda and castor oil.
List of ingredients:
- Few drops of castor oil
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- An adhesive bandage
- To begin with, you need to combine 2-3 drops of castor oil with baking soda. Mix the ingredients well until you have a thick paste ready.
- Now, put some paste on the mole and cover it with a bandage so that the paste remains in place.
- You can remove the bandage the next day.
- Wash the area thoroughly.
- You should repeat the process every evening until the mole is gone.
In case you wonder how long it may take for the mole to be completely gone, it depends upon a few factors. First of all, it depends upon the size of it, so that it may take a couple of weeks for it to be gone. Also, it needs to be noted that you should in no case scrub the mole with the mixture so that there are no scars.
Castor Oil And Garlic For Moles
Source: liciart_ via Instagram
Another practical way of how to get rid of moles naturally is to use castor oil and garlic.
- Few drops of castor oil
- Half a teaspoon of garlic powder or fresh garlic paste
- To begin with, you need to combine the ingredients.
- Mix them well so that you get a thick paste.
- Put the paste on the mole and leave it there for about a few hours.
- After a few hours pass, rinse the mixture off and wipe the area.
- Repeat the process at least twice a day.
When it comes to the point as for how long you need to repeat the process, it should be mentioned that after a week you will notice some impressive results. However, you should be aware of the fact that if you are allergic to garlic, you should in no case use this remedy.
Honey And Castor Oil For Moles
There are many ways how to get rid of moles on body at home. Nevertheless, we discuss only the best ones here. So, let’s proceed with the honey and castor oil effective mixture.
- A teaspoon of honey
- Few drops of castor oil
- Half a teaspoon of flaxseed powder
- A band-aid
- To begin with, you need to clean the area well.
- You can use your favorite soap to succeed with the task.
- Now, pat the area dry.
- Combine castor oil with honey and place the mixture over the area.
- Use flaxseed powder to increase the effect.
- Cover the area with a band-aid.
- Remove the band-aid after a few hours.
- Clean the area well and repeat the process.
- You should do this twice a day to achieve positive results.
If you stick to the instructions precisely, you will notice the result within a week, and after ten days the mole will be long gone. However, you should in no case skip the cleaning step in order to avoid any possible infection.
Tea Tree Oil And Castor Oil Mixture To Treat Moles
Last but not the least remedy to help you get rid of moles will include two oils – tea tree oil and castor oil.
- Few drops of tea tree oil
- A teaspoon of castor oil
- Cotton ball
- Adhesive tape
- To begin with, you need to combine the oils.
- After that, soak a cotton ball in the mixture.
- Place the cotton ball over the area.
- Secure it with the help of the tape.
- Keep the remedy placed over the mole for about 3 hours.
- Repeat the process daily.
There is no precise time when the mole can fall off if you do this daily. However, it is said that within a month it will be certainly gone. Despite how effective the remedy is, you need to keep it in mind that tea tree oil can cause rashes, hives, and skin irritation. That is why you need to do a patch test on your forearm first.
Source: sonia_afanasyeva via Instagram
Just like with any other useful ingredient, there are some side effects to everything. The truth is that castor oil is safe for external use. However, people who are allergic to castor beans should better keep away from the mentioned remedies.
It needs to be pointed out that castor oil is highly beneficial to your health due to many reasons. Yet, it is best if you do a patch test before you move on to using it against moles. What is more, it is always best to consult your doctor before starting any treatment even if it is proved by the majority.
If you wonder how to get rid of moles – you have come to the right place! We are going to share with you a bunch of useful anti-mole remedies that can be easily mixed in the safety of your own house!