Rules And Benefits Of Cruise Control Diet
To begin with, there are so many diets these days that it may be difficult to choose one for yourself. What is more, there is a new diet that has recently appeared – Cruise Control Diet. That is why we decided to research this diet on a deeper level, since many claim that it is the most effective modern diet. Whether it is true or not – you will learn when you are through with the article. So, let’s proceed!
What Is The Cruise Control Diet And How Did It Start?
Source: _brittanylupton via Instagram
Before we move to some benefits or other things defining the diet we need to figure out how the cruise control diet has started. It needs to be accented that this diet is defined as all-natural food approach to weight loss, and this notion is crucial.
It is stated that the diet allows you to burn calories without the need to restrict yourself on anything.
All you need to do is to switch to a healthier lifestyle with the help of the diet. The diet was created by James Ward. He was the one who couldn’t permanently keep his weight after he lost it no matter what he tried, that is why he came up with his personal approach to dieting. That is how he succeeded with the creation of cruise diet in 2011.
How It Works?
Now, when you know what is the cruise control diet and how it started, we should try to figure out how it works.
You need to be aware of the fact that his diet is based on four principles:
- Eat natural food.
- Avoid any processed food.
- Allows yourself some guilty pleasures from time to time.
- Do not keep a food journal.
When you look through these principles, it may seem that they will not work on you since they are not restrictive enough. However, the success of any diet does not depend upon the number of restrictions it includes. It mostly depends upon how you get used to it. We think you will agree with us when we say the more there are the restrictions, the more you dislike the diet. Cruise control diet is completely different at that point, and it works, without any strict restrictions.
Does not seem that difficult, does it? Let’s move on!
Cruise Control Diet Food List
As you can see, there is no cruise control diet secret as such. All you need to do is to stick to the cruise control diet food list, and you will reach your weight loss goal in no time.
Foods To Eat
- Vegetables – Broccoli, carrot, tomato, kale, spinach, cauliflower, Chinese cabbage, cabbage, purple cabbage, radish, turnip, pumpkin, beans, drumsticks, collard greens, radish greens, Swiss chard, potato, sweet potato, okra, brinjal, bitter gourd, squash, bottle gourd, striped gourd, snake gourd, bell pepper, scallion, bok choy, edamame, and peas.
- Fruit – Watermelon, banana, apple, peach, plum, pomegranate, dates, orange, lemon, lime, tangerine, pluot, apricot, papaya, pineapple, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, gooseberries, star fruit, blackberries, cranberries, and sweet lime.
- Protein – Free-range eggs, wild-caught fish, chicken, grass-fed beef, pork, lentils, kidney beans, soybeans, soy chunks, soy milk, tofu, and mushroom.
- Dairy –cow’s milk, cheese, butter, and ghee.
- Nuts And Seeds – Almonds, pistachio, cashew nuts, pine nuts, macadamia, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, and flax seeds.
- Fats And Oils – Olive oil, rice bran oil, coconut oil, peanut butter, butter, ghee, cheese, and almond butter.
- Beverages – Water, coconut water, fruit and vegetable juice, and homemade buttermilk.
- Herbs And Spices – Cilantro, dill, rosemary, thyme, mint, curry leaves, oregano, basil, bay leaf, cardamom, garlic, onion, ginger, mace, saffron, clove, cinnamon, parsley, dried red chili, cayenne pepper, chili flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger powder, fennel seeds, black pepper, and white pepper.
It needs to be mentioned that there are foods to avoid too.
Foods To Avoid
- Potato wafers
- Energy drinks
- Packaged fruit juice
- Fried food
- Artificial flavors and colors
- Processed meat
- Frozen foods
The truth is that there are not that many products to avoid so that all that you need to do is to enjoy your favorite products while losing weight.
Cruise Control Diet Sample Meal Plan Rules
We have already figured how does the cruise control diet work and what you need to include in it, it is time to brood upon the meal plan.
The fact is that even though the official site presents a ready-made sample meal plan, we are going to state the basic principles to stick to when you come up with your own suitable plan.
As you already know, your breakfast is the essential meal of the day. However, the diet allows you to experiment with the size of it according to your own preferences. As an example we can suggest you spinach frittata, yet, once again it is totally optional since you should eat what you like instead of what someone tells you.
Lunch should include vegetables and protein. So that, you can set your imagination free but stick to the veggies and protein rule.
As for dinner, chew on some veggies and fish, preferably grilled salmon. Yet, if you are allergic to seafood, you can easily come up with a suitable substitution.
Also, you are allowed to have cheat meals twice a week. So far, so good, right?
Basic Cruise Control Workout Plan
Source: _brittanylupton via Instagram
The fact is that the diet itself is never enough. We are sure that you were ready for such a suggestion. However, we are not going to tell you to hit the gym daily while on a diet. In case you do not have time or means to visit the gym you can easily stick up to the exercise we present here. You will increase your weight loss speed not to mention that fact that you will sculpt your body in the process.
- Neck tilt
- Neck rotation
- Shoulder rotation
- Arm rotation
- Waist rotation
- Jumping jacks
- Ankle rotation
- Spot jogging, duration – 2 minutes
- Alternate leg kicks – do two sets of 15 repetitions
- Jump squats – do three sets of 15 repetitions
- Burpees – do three sets of 15 repetitions
- Hip thrusts – do three sets of 12 repetitions
- Leg up crunches – do three sets of 25 repetitions
- Bicycle crunches – do three sets of 25 repetitions
- Push-ups – do three sets of 12 repetitions
- Russian twist – do three sets of 20 repetitions
- Dumbbell lunges – do three sets of 15 repetitions
- Dumbbell chest flies – do three sets of 15 repetitions
- Lat pull down – do three sets of 15 repetitions
- Tricep extensions – do three sets of 12 repetitions
- Skull crusher – do three sets of 12 repetitions
- Dumbbell bicep curl – do three sets of 12 repetitions
Stretch your muscles
You can also do some dancing, walking, cycling or swimming. It is not mandatory to stick to the provided routine; what matters is that you are active and burn some calories.
Cruise Control Diet Benefits
We are sure, that by this time you are already sure that Cruise Control Diet is highly beneficial; however we are going to accent the main benefits you need to keep in mind.
- Increases weight loss.
- Increases the number of burnt calories.
- Improves your figure.
- Increases your energy.
- Improves your sleep quality.
- Digestion and gut function improves.
- Stress level is lowered.
- Lifestyle is improved.
Is The Cruise Control Diet Safe?
Source: kittyart_healthy via Instagram
After all the information listed the single question remains – is it safe for you? The fact is that it is indeed safe, since you eat only healthy food without anything processed, packaged, fried or artificial in it.
What we are trying to say here that a diet is a 100% natural and it will initially work for anyone. However, as with any diet you need to take some things into consideration. You need to consider your age, BMI, medical history, and current weight before you start the diet. When you are on it, you need to monitor your personal progress and rule it out whether it is safe or working for you. What is more, you should not forget about consulting your doctor before you just to the diet to avoid any possible side effects.
Cruise Control Diet is a new notion in the world of dieting. According to recent feedback, it is 100% healthy and effective. Want to learn more about it – read on!