Why Try Rose Gold Makeup?
Rose gold makeup is worth adding to your collection of the go-to makeup looks because the combination of these colors will never fail you.
This combo will work great for any complexion because, in its essence, it is a combination of cool and warm. And when you pick this combo for your eye makeup, it brightens your pretty eyes, adds radiance and some warmth to your skin.
Are you ready to try this color combo? Explore our gallery featuring the most amazing makeup looks with gold and rose.
How Do You Apply Two Shades Of Eyeshadow?
When you get tired of wearing the same eyeshadow every day, it is time you start experimenting. The simplest experimentation there is, is using two tones of eyeshadow. The trick here lies is finding those shades that match each other well. As for the ways of application, there are two main ones:
- Upper and lower lid
- You can use two different colors on your upper and lower lids so that the contrast brings up your eyes best.
- Two tones blended
- If you are unwilling to create contrast using two different shades on both of your lids, you can always come with a compromise.
- All you need to do is to cover your lid with a lighter shade and then add a darker one to the outer corner of your eye.
Soft Gold-Rose Makeup Looks With Pink And Nude Lips
This trend involves bright as well as more natural makeup looks in golds and pinks. Brighter looks are ideal for all kinds of special events, while natural ones are for every day.
Bold Eyes Looks With Soft Lips
However, first you need to learn how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes before sporting this trend. Pink and red shades make dark circles and other skin flaws more vivid.
Glitter Bold Eyes Makeup Ideas
Therefore, your skin must be perfect if you want to try eye makeup that involves such shades. Start with applying some eye cream. It will hydrate the eyes and protect your pores.
Glitter Eyes Makeup Ideas With Soft Lips
Next, apply concealer, let it set and cover this layer with compact powder. This step is necessary to prevent the concealer from creasing. Now let’s add some color.
Night Makeup Looks With Bold Lips
For example, apply matte eyeshadow in creamy brown to your crease. Thus, you can add dimension to the makeup and make your eyes seem to be set deeper.
Glamorous Makeup Looks With Eyeliner
Now apply matte shadows of dark pink or bright pink tone just above the upper eyelid and blend them overall your eyelid. Finish with the appropriate shade of gold on the middle of the eyelid (darkgoldenrod or yellow pearl) and then apply mascara.
Charming Rose Gold Eye Makeup Ideas
We love rose gold shades because they are really romantic, feminine, and look good against most skin tones.
Soft Shimmer Eye Makeup Looks
For a dreamy day makeup look, you can use soft shimmer eyeshadow to accentuate your eyes, fill in the lid, and define the lower lash line for a more expressive look.
Rose Gold Ombre Eyes Makeup Ideas
If you are a fan of liner look, then we have a fresh suggestion to share with you. The thing is that rose gold eyeshadow works with the elegant winged eye look like nothing else. See for yourself!
Eyes Makeup Ideas With Rose Gold Line
Very often we are told that there is only one type of classy and elegant liner – a black one. However, if you are ready for the experimentation and blinding outlook then rose gold liner is the idea at least to give a try to!
Sparkly Rose Gold Makeup Ideas With Nude Lips
The truth is that shimmery makeup surely looks festive and elegant. When we think rose gold – the cuteness and the elegance overload. Besides, you can easily combine rose gold with other lipstick shades or liner looks.
Day Night Rose Gold Makeup Ideas
The beauty of rose gold makeup lies in its ability to grant you that charming and unique look even when you opt for a neutral outcome. See for yourself!
Rose Gold Smokey Eyes With Eyeliner
Rose gold eye makeup is indeed very flexible. You can easily switch between everyday and special occasion looks. Besides, you can always embrace the one you choose with a light swipe of the black eyeliner.
How do you do a golden smokey eye?
If you think that doing a golden smokey eye look is way out of your league – wait until you read this simple tutorial!
- Start off with a nude orange shade as your transitional color. Swipe it across your lid and do a little blending.
- Add a darker reddish shade to both your inner as well as your outer corner of the eye, do not forget about the blending.
- Keep blending moving upward until you are satisfied with the outcome.
- Now, add a chocolate eyeshadow to the inner and outer corners, top it with mauve shade and blend in with the rest.
- Use your foundation brush to correct any messes on the outer corners.
- Add a bit of liquid gold eyeshadow to the middle of your lid.
- Use your blending brush to make the transition from glittery shadow to matte smoother.
- Apply the same colors on the bottom lid of your eye.
- Use some highlighter in the inner corner of your eyebrows.
- Create a winged eye look using a black eyeliner.
- Apply your mascara or false lashes.
- Add some white eyeliner to the waterline to make your eyes look bigger and brighter.
FAQ: Gold Makeup
How do you get a smoky pink eye?
- Create your base. Apply primer and concealer all over your lids
- Layer on a rosy eyeshadow that is not too dark, this will be your medium shade.
- Blend in a darker shade in the crease and drag it outwards.
- Apply brown or gray eyeliner for more definition.
- Apply darker eyeshadow that you used on your lid to the lower lash line and blend well.
- Apply shimmer eyeshadow onto the inner corners of your eyes.
- Coat your lashes.
Does Gold makeup look good on brown skin?
This trend is perfect because rose gold makeup like eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick will certainly flatter any complexion and will look especially stunning on brown skim. The reason to this is that the metallic hue contained in rose gold makeup has both warm and cool undertones. Moreover, it is perfect for any occasions as you can transform your natural look into an evening one following our tutorial.
- How to Apply Two‐Tone Eyeshadow. Two-tone eyeshadow is a fun and funky look that can be achieved with just a few products and tools. You can apply eyeshadow in a two-tone look that moves from top to bottom or from left to right. Source
- Learn how to apply rose gold eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner & highlighter with this romantic makeup tutorial for a luminous rose gold makeup look by Maybelline. Source