Ombre Lips Cool Looks And Beauty Hacks
Ombre lips have become trendy not so long ago and not all ladies have already tried this makeup. So, we think that it is time for you to get familiar with such look. Once you choose gradient for your lips, it will become one of your favorite makeup options.
Amazing Ombre Lip LooksSource: glambymeli via Instagram, the_beauty_parlou via Instagram, neztheartist via Instagram
A gradient look can be achieved with liquid lipstick or with any other lipstick. Besides lipstick, you will also need a lipliner in a darker shade than the lipstick.
Perfect Ombre Lip StylesSource: frenchtouchofmakeup via Instagram, catsalasmua via Instagram, depechegurl via Instagram
Also, pick one color pop lipstick, and let the second lipstick be in a lighter shade. Usually a darker shade applied closer to the lipline, and lighter lipstick closer to the middle.
Ombre Lips Makeup Step By StepSource: beautybycassie93 via Instagram, the_beauty_parlour via Instagram, glambymeli via Instagram
Apply the lipliner, and be very careful in the corners. Try to blend the lipliner into the lipstick. To achieve it, draw very short, kind of feathery strokes. Start outside and move in.
Cute Ombre Lips To Inspire YouSource: glambymeli via Instagram, missjazminad via Instagram, neztheartist via Instagram
The effect will be pretty and very subtle. This look is really winning as it adds volume to your lips. Also, this lip makeup won’t take you much time – five minutes or less.
Trendy Ombre Lips MakeupSource: theminaficent via Instagram, chassydimitra via Instagram, covergirl via Instagram
This is the simple version of ombre: apply lipstick with light highlight. It is much easier to maintain, and it looks awesome.
Fancy Lip Ombre IdeasSource: chassydimitra via Instagram, occmakeup via Instagram, sarahmcgbeauty via Instagram
We interpreted ombre ideas with some of our favorite colors of the season: deep berries, reds and oranges, vibrant purples and light sparkly blues.
Beautiful Ombre Lips IdeasSource: missjazminad via Instagram, genevievejauquet via Instagram, makeupforeverid via Instagram
You can mix with more than two colors once you are comfortable with the basic concept. Here are some examples of beautifully done gradients.
FAQ: Ombre Lips
What is an ombre lip?
Ombre lip is a makeup technique, the main point of which is to create a smooth graduation of color. Typically, there are two lipstick or a combination of a lipstick and a lip pencil shades used, that once blended, create a smooth transition of color on the lips.
How do you do 90s lips?
- Apply a light layer of foundation.
- Outline your lips with a lip liner that is darker than your lipstick, choose deep brown colors.
- Start on the top lip and work your way from the outer corner towards the Cupid’s bow in short strokes. Tilt your pencil to create this gradient effect.
- Repeat on the lower lip making it thin in the center.
- Add lip pencil on outer corners and darken that area.
- Take a lip brush and lightly blend the lip liner towards the center of the lip.
- Take your lipstick, which is a few shades lighter than the liner and apply it in the center with a lip brush.
- Clean up the corners with a concealer.
- Add some lip liner on outer corners again.
- Gently go over with a clear lip gloss.