Big Butt: Tips, Tricks, And Secrets You Need To Know
It is not a secret for anyone that every girl is dying to get herself that big butt which is super popular now. The truth is that curvy features have always been the sign of femininity and modern world is not the exception. However, Mother Nature has treated not every one of us in the same way. That is why while some ladies have a curvy booty from the day they were born – the others need to work hard to get there.
On the second thought, it may be not that hard after all if you have a proper guide to follow. Therefore, today we are going to discuss a fair share of exercises, food secrets as well as lifestyle hacks that can help you achieve the goal in the shortest period of time!
The fastest and the safest way to achieve the big butt dream is to start exercising. In case you do not know which exercises to include in the routine – we may have a few of them in mind!
We are going, to begin with, the exercise that will not only help you get it how to get a big butt but will also help you warm up your glutes. Rest assured, it seems so challenging only before you try it. As soon as you get the technique, you will get comfortable with the exercise and the result won’t keep you waiting.
- To begin with, you need to lay down.
- Set your legs apart.
- Now, lift your pelvis up.
- Then lower it back to the floor.
- Repeat the exercise up to 20 times
Single Leg Bridges
The fact is that many of you may lead sedentary ways of living these days that is why this is an effective exercise to include into your how to make your butt bigger routine.
- Lie down on the floor
- Bend your knees
- Make sure that your feet touch the floor.
- Raise one leg in the air but keep the other flat on the floor.
- Put all the weight onto the foot that touches the floor, primarily on the heel.
- Lift the glutes up, exhale while you do so.
- Flax and inhale while you reach the top position.
- Get back to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise up to 20 times for each leg.
Gluteus maximus is the largest muscle that your butt has and kneeling kickback is the exercise to trigger it. That is why big butt girls simply love the exercise. Here is how you do it:
- Get down on your knees and assume the position you take before starting doing push-ups.
- Make sure that your body is well supported by your knees and palms.
- Bring your knee to the chest and then kick back.
- Make sure that you kick back as high as possible.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times and then switch the leg.
When it comes to all the effective butt workouts, almost all of them include lunges. There is a point to that since this is one of the exercises that tones your butt better than any other exercise. Besides, this type of butt exercise allows you to work with additional weight as well.
- Stand up straight.
- Part your feet so that there is 3-centimeter width between them.
- Set one leg forward while bending the other.
- Stand up and repeat.
- After 10 times you can change the leg.
Big butt women know that the best effect will be achieved if you incorporate different exercises into your routine. They are right, besides there are some exercises that can work on a few areas at once. For instance, side lunge can help you tone up your glutes as well as the inner thighs.
- To begin with, stand with your legs apart.
- Bend one knee and try to sit.
- Switch back to center.
- Repeat the same process on the other leg.
In case you wonder how to get a bigger butt with the help of barbell – you have come to the right place. Read the instructions and move forward to the butt of your dream.
- Put the barbell on the shoulders.
- Get to the squatting position so that your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Keep the position.
- Keep the hands in the front to balance yourself.
- Lower the squat so that your butt is above your feet.
- Squeeze your booty and get back to the standing position.
- Repeat up to 10 times.
Another useful exercise for toned thighs and a big butt is a plié squat. Here is how you should do it:
- Spread your feet on shoulder width.
- Point the toes outwards.
- Keep the hands in the front to keep the balance.
- Squat as low as to position your buttocks above the feet.
- Squeeze your muscles while getting back to the standing position.
- Repeat up to 20 times.
In case you think that best butt workouts that suit you should involve weights – we have another exercise in store for you!
- Hold the barbell or the dumbbells in front of your thighs.
- Make sure that your knees are straight.
- Push the hips back and bend forward as you lower the dumbbells.
- When your back is parallel to the floor straighten it up and complete the exercise.
- Repeat as many times as you can
Of course, some restrictions can keep you away from doing complex exercises. However, that does not mean that there are no simple ones to help you succeed with the goal. Step aerobics can come of help at times like these.
- Put a small stand in front of you.
- Step up and down at the suitable for yourself pace.
- Keep going for about 15 minutes daily for the greatest effect.
We all know that running is useful for your health in general, however, it should be noted that those of you who are dreaming about big butt should introduce it into their workouts that is for sure.
The truth is that no matter how effective the exercises are there is something else to pay attention to. The thing is that working out will be a lot more effective if you balance your diet as well. Therefore, here is what you need to pay attention to when it comes to altering the diet that will help you achieve the booty of your dream.
The truth is that there are many sources of proteins. However, you need to pick the ones that suit you personally. We would like to point it out that food like eggs, low-fat yogurt, fish, turkey, legumes, meat, soy protein, hemp protein, and whey protein is the source of good for you protein.Fats
Contrary to the opinion that all the fats are bad for you, there are in fact good and necessary ones. Fish oil, rice bran oil, avocado, nuts and seeds, oily fish, canola oil, sunflower oil, oily fish, nuts, olive oil, and peanut butter are the sources of good fats you need for your body to function well and to build necessary muscles in wanted areas.Micronutrients
Micronutrient is the fancy name for vitamins and minerals. As you already know, fruits and vegetables are the greatest sources of those. However, you can take vitamin supplements as well.Carbs
Another common and misleading thought is that carbs should be excluded from your menu. We say otherwise. The thing is that few carbs are necessary for your body to feel and look great. Sweet potatoes, brown rice, barley, corn, whole grain pasta, wheat bread, apples, potatoes, and grapefruit are the sources of carbs you should better introduce into your menu.
When you think that diet and workout are the only two components you need to get yourself a big butt and perfect body – there is something else you need to keep in mind. The lifestyle. Introduce these two habits into your life and you will observe dramatic changes in a matter of weeks. Sleep pattern First of all, you need to make sure that you get at least 8 hours of sleep daily. Besides, it is best if you go to bed and get up at the same time. What is more, getting up early in the morning will grant you the ability to complete all the other routines as well, such as morning exercising or even preparation of the breakfast. Water Water is life and we are not exaggerating here. The truth is that there are many issues that the consumption of water can help you deal with. That is why make sure that you drink enough of it on a daily basis.
Big butt is the dream that many ladies think cannot be achieved. However, we know a three-component recipe that will help you get the butt of your dream in the shortest period possible. Read on to discover the secret many long for!