When you think about fall, you think about the holidays it brings, and Thanksgiving is undoubtedly on the top of the list. Many people share various traditions when it comes to this particular holiday. However, all will agree that no matter the tradition you are bound to look flawless when the time comes. That is why we decided to gather up all the freshest thanksgiving nails ideas to share with you so that your holiday image will be complete. Enjoy!
Thematic Thanksgiving Nails Ideas
Cute Turkey Nail Art Designs
This turkey nail art design is very easy to pull off even if you do not possess any special skills in painting. Just add the eyes and snood to the nails painted in fall colors and you are done.
Cute Fall Nails Designs With Pumpkins
If you want your fall nails to give a cozy and toasty feel, adorn them with plaid pattern. To make your mani more creative and autumnal, add this pattern to pumpkin nail art.
Classic French manicure may be not the best choice for holidays, as it is rather formal and low-key. Yet, if you do not want to betray your all-time favorite mani, you can upgrade it a little so that it suits the ambiance of the holiday. Thus, embellish the tips of your nails with cute pumpkins instead of traditional white strips.
No thanksgiving nails compilation can be complete without pumpkin nail art. That is why we suggest to your attention this cure brown-shaded manicure with pumpkin accents.
Those of you who are all about glitter will simply fall in love with this nail art. There is nothing out of place in this design – the combo of gold sparkly base and pumpkin accent is truly a killer one.
Very often pumpkin images are combined with either brown of yellowish base colors. This time we suggest you something different for a change. The thing is that wine red base with sparkly ombre emphasizes pumpkin accent not worse than all the others.
Pumpkin Pie Nails
Pumpkin pie is another traditional dish on your Thanksgiving holiday table. That is why you can celebrate it as well with your thematic manicure. It is safe to admit that such a nail art looks both elegant and fancy!
Shiny Other Thanksgiving Nails Art
Thanksgiving Nails Ideas You Can Wear All Fall Season
Thanksgiving Nails with Patterns
There are many Thanksgiving nail art ideas available out there, but we decided to concentrate our attention on the turkey nails. You do not need to paint the whole turkey on your nails; just a few different-colored feathers are enough to achieve the goal.
When fall attributes do no fit your taste you can still pull off the holiday mood with the help of seasonal colors. The blood red base in combination with chevron accent finger in fall hues look just gorgeous.
If you wish your thanksgiving nails to be quite neutral as for the details, then a nice plaid accent combined with the classy matte red base is your perfect option.
Thanksgiving French Mani
Those of you who do not wish to step away from the classics but still wish to grant your nails some thanksgiving nail art vibe will surely appreciate this idea. It is like your regular French but with the addition of holiday-shaded French tip.
Cute Mouse Nail Art
You may be surprised, but fall nails are extremely fun and versatile. For example, if you are not a fan of turkeys you can easily create a holiday nail art with the help of fallen leaves and a cute mouse depicted on.
Fall Fox Nails
Fall leaves go well with foxes, did you know that? One look at this exquisite manicure and you will get what we have in mind. Besides, you do not have too bright with the base; just mere matte brown one will deal with the task easily.
Cartoon Mice Pilgrims
Do not be afraid to be creative when it comes to the manicure creation. You are not bound to look like everyone else that is why when everyone else is opting for turkeys – you can add some mice images to your holiday design.
To pay tribute to the Fathers of the holiday, you may grace your nails with the image of the Pilgrims. Of course, they should not necessarily look realistic. It is nail art design, after all. So, you can paint Snoopy and Woodstock dressed as the Pilgrims instead.
Bling Rhinestone Accent
Bold and bright orange base looks quite festive on its own but if you need some extra bling then rhinestone accent is exactly what you need. The outcome will be breath-taking and elegant no o mention holiday-fit!
Fall Nail Designs
Fall nail designs are exactly what you need for the upcoming holiday. There is no need to come up with something fancy or too intricate – just introduce those fall shades into your mani!
Fall nail art designs are all unique and versatile, and if you are looking for an idea to fit the holiday as well as ordinary outlook, then we have an idea in mind. The thing is that regular fallen leaves manicure can be easily pulled off on an everyday basis as well as on holiday.
Creative Nail Art Designs For Thanksgiving Mani
FAQ: Thanksgiving Nails Ideas
How to do a simple turkey nail art?
- Start with a white base color.
- Take a nail striper dipped in some red polish and create our first feather.
- Put in some brown feathers on both sides and then add two orange and two red feathers.
- Now we’re going to fill it in and create the body of the turkey.
- Take dark brown nail polish and fill in the area where all the feathers meet.
- Pick some brown polish on a dotting tool and create the head of the turkey.
- Put some white dots for the eyes. Put a little black circle for each eye.
- For beak, take a tiny dotting tool and create a little triangle.
- Finish with a topcoat
- Draw little feathers on your other nails.
How to do a marble turkey nail art?
- After base coat, apply one coat of an opaque gold polish and let it dry.
- Starting about halfway down your nail, apply a generous amount of an orange polish scalloping the edge to look like feathers.
- Make a thin curve using a generous amount of light orange polish following the border of the dark orange.
- Quickly grab a thin brush and with very little pressure drag the dark orange through the light orange.
- To prevent polish from pulling up on the sides, flip your hand over immediately: this will pull the polish toward the apex of your nail and keep the image centered.
- Apply a layer of top coat to smooth out any uneven surfaces.
- To finish up the design, add a little turkey face and body using acrylic paint.
- Finish with another layer of top coat.