Power Women Suits for Strong and Stylish Ladies
Great is the power of women suits. But does the power come with comfort? Well, not always. And that is why too many women may shiver at the thought that they need to put on that power suit once again. Yet, we have found something that will change your life once and for all. Have a look for yourself.
Classic Women SuitsSource: Memorandum
All white outfits may be a royal pain sometimes. If you know a trick or two while picking one, you may not only succeed in looking presentable but also in accentuating all of your advantages!
Stylish Suits Outfit IdeasSource: Brooketestoni, shortstoriesandskirts via Instagram, maryorton via Instagram
Finding a power suit that looks cute and feminine is a pretty difficult task. But it is possible. Draw your attention to suits with some easy prints and in some more open styles, for example.
Must Have Power Suits DesignsSource: zanajurisic via Instagram, maryorton via Instagram, theaugustdiaries via Instagram
Wearing a suit during the summer heat may be a killer-task. But who said that suits can’t be made of light fabrics? So, head for one of those light trouser suits and don’t worry about heat!
Cute Female Suits For WorkSource: The Vivaluxury, Galantgirl, Bananarepublic via Instagram
The difficulty also arises when you are deciding upon the color of your new suit. Yet, the era of neutral shades only has passed, so you can go for something bolder and brighter with no fear!
Comfy Power Suits Ideas to Create Your Work OutfitSource: zanajurisic via Instagram, bananarepublic via Instagram, yuliawave via Instagram
Why not add some color to your image at work? These blue, green, fuchsia, flamingo, and marble suits are so stylish.
Elegant And Casual Power Suit OutfitsSource: micahgianneli via Instagram, maryorton via Instagram, krystin_lee via Instagram
A suit can still look rather elegant even if it’s not in a classy work-appropriate color like black. Yes, today we can even see suits in pastels, pinks, and light blues. And they are not less appropriate than their black variations.
Sexy Casual Power Suit OutfitsSource: happilygrey via Instagram, stylebynelli via Instagram, nastygal via Instagram
It might sound surprising but a power suit can be of a casual style, as well, like the ones you see here. What makes them more relaxed? Probably the fabrics they are made of and also the easy fit.
FAQ: Women Suits
What is a women’s suit called?
Women’s suit is called a pantsuit (a trouser suit outside the United States) and consists of pants and a matching jacket or coat. On a man, a tailored jacket and matching pants are called a “suit.”
How should a jacket fit a woman?
- The jacket’s shoulder seam should sit strictly just before the shoulder where starts to curve downwards.
- There shouldn’t be a lot of fabric under the armpits.
- You should be able to feel comfortable when crossing your arms.
- There needs to be more lining fabric inside of your jacket, so you can freely move without pulling on that outer fabric.
How should pants fit a woman?
When choosing a non-stretchy pants for the office pay attention to the following factors:
- The waistband should not be tight; you want it to sit naturally on your hips not too tight or too loose.
- The vertical seam is situated in the center from the crotch to the top of the waistband. Make sure it covers your belly from the front and isn’t revealing when you sit down.
- The fabric should not be pulling horizontally at the hip level. If you see horizontal lines, you need a bigger size.
- If the pants have pockets, they are not pulling either.
Was this article helpful?