Source: Stephhstyles via Instagram
Among quick easy hairstyles for long hair, we have the twisted halo. Give your hair a Greek Goddess-like hairdo with the twisted halo.
- Take a small section of hair from one side of your head. Twist it and secure it at the back, in the middle of your head with the help of pins.
- Do the same thing with a section of hair from the other side of your head.
- While securing the second section, make sure you tuck it behind the first section of twisted hair.
Side Braided Pony
Source: Annalyncook via Instagram
College going teens love this, but it is a hit among working women, as well.
- Take a section of hair from one side of your head. French braid this section right from your hairline till the end. Secure the braid with a hair tie.
- Gather the rest of your hair into a ponytail and secure it along with the braid using a hair tie.
- Take a small section of hair from the ponytail and wrap it on top of the hair tie to conceal it. Pin this section of hair in place.