Christmas nail art: what can be more fun? After picking your makeup and hairstyle for a Christmas party, it is time to match your nails with it. You can either choose ornaments and colors that shout “Christmas” or just add some glitter to any manicure. Even French manicure will look Christmassy if you add some silver glitter on white tips.
Christmas Nail ArtCredit photo: instagram.com/nailsbycambria, instagram.com/naildecor, instagram.com/polishedtwins
Nail art has evolved in a way that it fits various occasions and Christmas is not an exception. Traditional colors, themed ornaments, glitter, and rhinestones will make any manicure look perfect as well as Christmassy.
Christmas Nail ArtCredit photo: instagram.com/casualcontrast, instagram.com/lack_liebe_
Holiday nails tend to be as bright and bold as summer nail designs. However, it does not mean that you cannot opt for something less extravagant and more elegant, like white-and-red stripes or slightly altered French.
Christmas Nail ArtCredit photo: Fraulein Nailpolish via YouTube, instagram.com/thenailtrail, instagram.com/livwithbiv
Holidays nails are supposed to be festive and unique. However, there is something that is always entitled to be the theme for Christmas manicure – snowflakes. In case, snowflakes are not your cup of tea then you can easily play around with some holly accents and sparkly nail polish.
Festive Nail Designs For Your Perfect Christmas ManiCredit photo: instagram.com/lieve91
There is no best shade for Christmas manicure, but there are perfect patterns. No matter the color preference, you can find the ideas to suit your own style and taste that is for sure.
Black, Red And Gold Ornamented Nails
Long Matte Nail Design
Long Red Nails With Ornament
Colorful Sweater Nails
Holiday Nail Design With Ornament And Rhinestones
FAQ: Christmas Nail Art
How to do a gingerbread man nail design?
- Start with a white base.
- Place a brown dot at the top of your nail to paint his head.
- Take a small brush and add the arms, then his body coming down and into his legs and feet.
- Take a dotting tool and add his eyes mouth and his buttons using a white nail polish.
- Take a red nail polish and add tiny lines along his wrists and ankles.
- Go back over the white dots of his buttons with the green nail polish.
- Finish with the top coat.
How to do a simple nail design?
- Start with a sheer pink base.
- Take a dotting tool and place some white dots of different sizes coming up from the bottom of your nail and make them smaller as they get closer to your cuticle. repeat this process with red, gold and green.
- Finish with the top coat