Braided prom hair updos may be considered in case you opt for a more classic style that reflects tender beauty. And as for this season, that decision would be correct. It’s because more natural looks with braids and buns have replaced the bold ones with much color, hair extensions, and extravagant hair accessories. Men even say that a bit messy braided hair updos seem more sexier and feminine. So, read on to learn what’s in trend and pick the best hairstyle for the special occasion.
Nice Updos for Delicate Prom LookSource: elstilela via Instagram, elstilespb via Instagram, Anniesforgetmeknots via Instagram
A Little Bit Messy Prom Hair UpdosSource: dianova.elstile via Instagram, elstilela via Instagram, Elstilespb via Instagram
Trendy Updo Hairstyles Аor Beautiful Prom LookSource: dianova.elstile via Instagram, dianova.elstile via Instagram, tonyastylist via Instagram
Hairstyles That Will Make You the Belle Of The BallSource: shafaqnovruz via Instagram, shafaqnovruz via Instagram, bel_pipsqueekinsaigon via Instagram
Fabulous Braided Updo HairstylesSource: alena__famina via Instagram, alena__famina via Instagram, tonyastylist via Instagram
Updos With Neat Braids To Embrace Your BeautySource: annette_updo_artist via Instagram, hairandmakeupbysteph via Instagram, styles_by_reneemarie via Instagram
For elegant and charming look choose one of these beautiful hairstyles with neat braids. They look gorgeous with any dress. Complete your look with braided updos and you will be a queen of the ball.
Elegant Braided Low BunSource: elstilela via Instagram, elstilespb via Instagram, elstilespb via Instagram
Combine low structured bun with stunning braids. A low bun definitely adds the dose of elegance and class to any outfit.
FAQ: Prom Hair Updos
How to do double Dutch braids updo?
- Part to the right side.
- Pick up a section on the right side and divide three pieces for a Dutch braid, where you place each section underneath a middle one, gradually adding more hair. Once it reaches to the right ear, stop adding hair and braid down. Secure with a pin.
- Repeat on the other side, not picking the hair from the crown.
- Take the hair which is left in the middle and create a bun. Stick the ends under the elastic.
- Take one braid, create a gap in a braid right above the bun and pull another braid through the gap. Pin the braids above the bun, take the ends and place them across the bun and pin under.
How to style box braids?
This is an elegant style where you still have length and keep the front pieces away from your face.
- Take the front sections, tie and pull them through each other.
- Take the rest of the braids and wrap them around your head. Place them behind your ear, swap them across each other and pull them through. Bring them back to the front and then pin the ends.