Pick one of these homecoming makeup ideas, and you'll be a showstopper! This night is going to be fabulous, believe us. We have collected 57 photos of chic makeup looks that will make all guys fall for you.
Smokey Eyes Makeup Ideas
Add major drama to your makeup for homecoming. There are different types of glamour, and old Hollywood type is one of the most chic. Try it out and see for yourself!
Glitter Makeup Looks
Do you consider glittery or matte eye makeup ideas for homecoming? You should look perfect, so it is better to think through all the details beforehand.
Homecoming Makeup With Nude Lipstick
When your lips are nude, even the slightest flaw can be visible! So, before applying lipstick, scrub the lips. They should be smooth and plump. You can use a soft toothbrush to do it.
Homecoming Makeup With Eyeliner
A dance is a really great time for any experiments related to your makeup. If you wish your look to be soft and girly, pick pinkish eyeshadow and black eyeliner. Such makeup is trendy.
Night Makeup With Bright Lipstick
Apply the lipstick of your choice but make sure that it looks winning against your skin tone and suits your overall image. Matte red and vivid crimson look fantastic!
Natural Homecoming Makeup
Apply black eyeliner. After drawing the line, you should blend it a little. The line should not look sharp. Use false lashes, and you will look fabulous. Don’t forget to read the instructions!
FAQ: Homecoming Makeup
How to do a natural makeup look?
- Apply primer.
- Apply a thin layer of foundation. Use a damp beauty blender for a smoother application.
- Apply Concealer under your brow bone and eyelid and dot it under eyes, chin and forehead for highlight. Blend it out.
- Apply cream contour to your cheekbones, forehead, nose.
- Set with loose powder and apply blush.
- Apply bronzer to your eyelids. Place highlighter to your brow bone, inner corner of your eyes, cheekbones, bridge of your nose.
- Do soap eyebrows. Put on mascara.
- Do a natural lip.
How do you turn eyeshadow into eyeliner?
You can do colors of your school with a colorful eyeliner.
- You can mix any color eyeshadow with some setting spray and apply it with an eyeliner brush.
- Another option is to apply white eye pencil first to create a base and pat eyeshadow on top.