Summer is right around the corner, and every woman is getting ready to the beach season the best she can. However, it is not enough to get in shape before summer starts; you need to think of your swimwear as well. What is more, it is not only about the swimming suit when we say swimwear. There is something else that enhances your whole bikini look. In case, you are still wondering what we are hitting at – it is a sarong. A sarong is that one clothing item that takes your look to the completely fresh level of sexy. If you wish to learn how to wear a sarong in different styles – you have come to the right place!
Side Knot Style
The truth is that there are some universal ways of wearing a sarong and sarong skirt is surely one of them. However, it does not mean that classics is boring; on the contrary, such a simple side know will surely accent your swimming suit. Here is how you should tie it:
- First of all, you need to fold the sarong in half.
- Now, wrap it around your waist, just a little lower than your belly button.
- Tie the loose ends on your side.
- There you go!
Long Skirt Style
Those of you who are looking for ways how to wear a sarong in the most popular fashion, you need to consider long skirt style. It is very similar to a side knot. Here is how you should tie it:
- Take a sarong and hold it horizontally at your back, near the waist.
- Now, pull both ends at the front and tie a knot.
- You can leave it be as it is, or you can move the knot to the side so that it looks like you are wearing a long skirt with a side slit.
Front Open Style
As it has been already mentioned many ladies wish to show off their perfect bodies when it comes to the beach. If you are one of them, then you need a proper way of how to tie a sarong accordingly. The front open style fits the category perfectly. Here is how you should tie it:
- Hold the sarong horizontally at your back.
- Now, bring it to the front.
- Pull the left end to the right and vice versa.
- Tie the ends on your neck.
Keep it in mind, that such a way of wearing a sarong will cover your bust area primarily.
Classic Halter Style
There are so many ways of pulling off a beach sarong look out there. However, many ladies prefer the classics above all. If you are looking for a simple and stylish way to upgrade your beach look then classic halter style is the one you need:
- Place the sarong horizontally at the back of your body.
- Hold the ends at both sides.
- Bring it towards the front from under your arms.
- Take the left end to the right side and vice versa.
- Pull both ends to the back and tie them on your neck.
Halter With A Twist Style
Very often women are looking for sarong cover up ideas that will not only grant them a fashionable look but also will enhance their silhouettes. In times like these. Halter with a twist is simply irreplaceable. Here is how you can tie it:
- Hold the sarong at the back just like you hold a towel.
- Pull it to the front from under your arms.
- Pull the left end to the right side and vice versa.
- Tie the ends.
- Just before you take the fabric to the back, make sure that you twist it so that it looks like noodle straps.
- Tie it around your neck.
Has it ever occurred to you that a sarong wrap can be worn like a kimono? Yet, it is not only possible but also trendy-looking. What is more, it takes neither time nor effort to succeed with a look like that. Here is what you need to do:
- Spread the sarong like a shawl.
- Hold the ends in your hands.
- Tie both the ends at the side near your wrist, so that they resemble sleeves.
- Repeat with the other hand.
Make sure, that your sarong is long enough since the longer it is, the better kimono look will come out of it.
In times when you are looking for a stylish sarong dress, bandeau style comes in more than handy. Such a simple look will introduce a tremendously charming vibe to your outlook. Here is what you need to do:
- Hold the sarong like a towel at your back.
- Pull it to the front from under the arms.
- Trace the length of it to collect the extra fabric.
- Tie the ends into a bow at the front.
- Tuck the remaining.
Wear As A Wrap Dress
Among all the ways to tie a sarong a wrap dress is the one that stands out. Here is what you need to do
- Place the sarong horizontally and wrap it like a towel.
- Hold the top corner on one side, pull the sarong over your body and then throw over the opposite shoulder.
- Take the top corner on the other side and pull the material across the front, right underneath your bust, around the back.
- Meet the material on the opposite shoulder.
- Tie both corners at the shoulder.
Wear As A Side-slit Dress
In case you wish to transform your regular sarong into a party dress – we know a way! Here is what you need to do:
- Wrap the sarong around your back, like a towel.
- Pull two top corners together and tie them in a double knot, right above your bust.
- Gather two edges at waist level and then tie them into a double knot.
- Pull the waist-level knot to one side, so that the slit opens.
There is so much more to a sarong than you could have ever imagined. It is a separate clothing item that will add up to your beach look and will make you look as sassy and fabulous as possible!