Learn 5 Tips on How To Lose Belly Fat Fast with the Help of The Proper Exercises
Here you can find out how to lose belly fat fast. Belly fat is the worse fat and this is the most common issue seen in every woman. There are many tips available to shade away the extra fat but you should be aware of some important things first before you go ahead with the fat burning process.
Here we are explaining all important points along with the powerful exercising tips on losing belly fat. If you are asking about one of the worst kind of fat in the human body, the answer should be belly fat no doubt. Deep belly fat actually agitates the protein and hormones, which is really dangerous for the body. It makes the bad things even worse. For example, those suffering from high blood sugar, pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol will tend to face more trouble if the belly fat is increased. So, you need to work as hard as you can for losing belly fat by taking some time from the heavy work schedule anyhow.
Know What Your Belly Type Is:Source: shiraleecoleman via Instagram
Whatever body shape you have, if your question is how to lose belly fat fast, you should first know about your belly type. A research has stated that normally a human has two kinds of abs fats. One is the subcutaneous fat that is a rolly squish on top of the rib cage and waist line. This fat can be grabbed and it gets vanished as you start losing fat. The second type is the visceral fat that is built up around the organs and gives rise to various health issues such as a poor metabolism rate, heart diseases, and diabetics. An ultrasound scan can let you know the type of belly fat you have.
How to Get Flat Abs:Source: rrayyme via Instagram
If you are seeking for ways on how to lose belly fat fast, some of the best exercises are mentioned here. Try following them and be the owner of a toned and flat belly.
1. Side Plank UpSource: laurendrainfit via Instagram
- This exercise targets the abdominals, obliques, and inner thighs. Just lie on your left side on the floor with legs stacked and having a rolled up towel in between the thighs.
- Now prop torso on the left elbow in such a way that the left forearm stays perpendicular to the torso.
- Next, raise your hips to form a straight line from toe to head and squeeze the towel at the same time.
- Hold the position for a second and do 10 reps. Now do it for the other side.
2. Round BackSource: buffbunny via Instagram
- Have a towel and sit on it by keeping the back against a wall. Make sure the knees are bent.
- Place your hands on the floor near the hips with the fingertips pressed onto the floor.
- Next, squeeze your abs to lift the feet off the floor. The knees should reach towards the chest with stretching the toes towards the ceiling.
- Now bring the legs one inch close to the wall followed by moving them back again in the same place. Do it 10 times.
- If you face a difficulty, try doing the exercise with one foot while another foot should be placed on the floor. And then repeat for the next leg.
3. Pelvic ScoopSource: samuellathrop via Instagram
- Lay down on the floor with bent knees and keep the arms on the sides. Place a towel on the back.
- Bring the right ankle on the left knee. Then bend the left foot so that the heel only stays attached to the floor.
- Now round the lower back so as to squeeze the abs. The hip should be raised off the floor and tilt up towards the rib. Curl the pelvis as much as you can without arching your back.
- Pull the abs to lift instead of putting pressure on the heels. Hold the position for 2-3 seconds and do 10 reps.
- Switch the legs and repeat.
4. C-CurveSource: sandraprikker via Instagram
- Stand straight with a towel in between the thighs. Make sure you face up a wall.
- Now bent the knees a bit and hinge forward the hips so as to place your two palms on the walls. Ensure the back is parallel to the floor.
- Next, try rising onto toes by squeezing the abs and the towel. Lower the hips 1 inch and then raise them 1 inch. Do 20 pulses.
5. Flat BackSource: estherfit_ via Instagram
- Sit on the floor by keeping your lower back against a wall. Knees should be slightly bent and more than shoulder width apart.
- Press the two palms on the floor between two legs and squeeze the abs.
- Now put pressure on the floor with your fingertips and lift the legs about 6 inches from the floor. To make the process easier, you can do it for one foot at a time and then go on with another foot.
- Do 20 reps.
So, 5 exercises are explained here that will help you in losing belly fat fast. As you get the toned and flat belly, it will not only make you look beautiful from the outside but you will feel good from the inside, as well.