Side Undercut Ideas for Unusual Look
Another undercut style that is taking the world by storm is side shaved undercut. This is more of a cutting edge style then the tattoo undercut in the back of the head. A side shave short hair cut is not as easy to hide by simply pulling back your hair so it is a style that can only be pulled off if you have enough confidence and attitude to rock this bold look!
Shaved sides haircut female styles really took off in 2017, and they don’t seem to be going away soon! This look is perfect for those who want to take the traditional pixie or bob to the next level. From a trendy faux hawk to an asymmetrical cut with shaved sides, there are dozens of ideas for shaved side hairstyles for women of any age!
Let’s take a look at some of the side shave pros and cons.
- You’ll be sure to turn heads wherever you go.
- You can express your unique sense of style.
- You can change up your look by growing out your side shave and getting it shaved again in a matter of weeks.
- A side shave is cooler in the summer.
- A side shave is a great way to play around with bold color options and designs.
- A side shave will require a lot of maintenance and trips to the hair salon if you decided to keep it up.
- If and when you finally decide to grow out your side shave, it will be a lengthy process.
We think the pros of a side shave far outweigh the cons, but the choice is yours. Check out these trendsetting styles of side shave undercuts to inspire you to take the plunge!
Whether you have curly tresses or poker straight hair, there is a side shave style that will suit your hair texture. And, as you can see, there are countless ways to experiment with color!
Think you got the confidence to pull off one of these ultra modern side shave hairstyles for the daring woman? We hope we have given you the push you need to take the chance!