Some Easy Tips on How to Lose Belly Fat Fast Which You Can Do Anytime
Many of us want to lose belly fat but we are not sure how to get started. Sometimes we have even tried a few methods without any notable results. We have some tips for you that can help you shed that extra load of fat. Following anything without reason is pointless, so we have the reasons why these tips are going to work as well. Follow our tips on how to lose belly fat fast and you will see the difference.
Know What Your Belly Type Is:Source: shiraleecoleman via Instagram
Whatever body shape you have, if your question is how to lose belly fat fast, you should first know about your belly type. A research has stated that normally a human has two kinds of abs fats. One is the subcutaneous fat that is a rolly squish on top of the rib cage and waist line. This fat can be grabbed and it gets vanished as you start losing fat. The second type is the visceral fat that is built up around the organs and gives rise to various health issues such as a poor metabolism rate, heart diseases, and diabetics. An ultrasound scan can let you know the type of belly fat you have.
How to Get Flat Abs:Source: rrayyme via Instagram
If you are seeking for ways on how to lose belly fat fast, some of the best exercises are mentioned here. Try following them and be the owner of a toned and flat belly.
1. Side Plank UpSource: laurendrainfit via Instagram
- This exercise targets the abdominals, obliques, and inner thighs. Just lie on your left side on the floor with legs stacked and having a rolled up towel in between the thighs.
- Now prop torso on the left elbow in such a way that the left forearm stays perpendicular to the torso.
- Next, raise your hips to form a straight line from toe to head and squeeze the towel at the same time.
- Hold the position for a second and do 10 reps. Now do it for the other side.
2. Round BackSource: buffbunny via Instagram
- Have a towel and sit on it by keeping the back against a wall. Make sure the knees are bent.
- Place your hands on the floor near the hips with the fingertips pressed onto the floor.
- Next, squeeze your abs to lift the feet off the floor. The knees should reach towards the chest with stretching the toes towards the ceiling.
- Now bring the legs one inch close to the wall followed by moving them back again in the same place. Do it 10 times.
- If you face a difficulty, try doing the exercise with one foot while another foot should be placed on the floor. And then repeat for the next leg.
3. Pelvic ScoopSource: samuellathrop via Instagram
- Lay down on the floor with bent knees and keep the arms on the sides. Place a towel on the back.
- Bring the right ankle on the left knee. Then bend the left foot so that the heel only stays attached to the floor.
- Now round the lower back so as to squeeze the abs. The hip should be raised off the floor and tilt up towards the rib. Curl the pelvis as much as you can without arching your back.
- Pull the abs to lift instead of putting pressure on the heels. Hold the position for 2-3 seconds and do 10 reps.
- Switch the legs and repeat.
4. C-CurveSource: sandraprikker via Instagram
- Stand straight with a towel in between the thighs. Make sure you face up a wall.
- Now bent the knees a bit and hinge forward the hips so as to place your two palms on the walls. Ensure the back is parallel to the floor.
- Next, try rising onto toes by squeezing the abs and the towel. Lower the hips 1 inch and then raise them 1 inch. Do 20 pulses.
5. Flat BackSource: estherfit_ via Instagram
- Sit on the floor by keeping your lower back against a wall. Knees should be slightly bent and more than shoulder width apart.
- Press the two palms on the floor between two legs and squeeze the abs.
- Now put pressure on the floor with your fingertips and lift the legs about 6 inches from the floor. To make the process easier, you can do it for one foot at a time and then go on with another foot.
- Do 20 reps.
Exercise in Bursts
Many women are dreaming about losing belly fat, but not all of us are ready to work hard in order to achieve it. We have all gone through exercise regimes that end up getting boring after a point of time. So why go through a monotonous session of exercises which you do not enjoy and which does not lead to a substantial reduction in your belly fat? Turn out that you could achieve more by practicing interval training instead of spending an hour on the treadmill.
If you are aiming for flattened abs then short bursts of high intensity workout pays off well. It is one of the most effective ways of making the most of your training. High intensity workouts also help you in burning calories for a longer time after your workout.
Stretch, then Crunch
We can give you some simple tips on how to burn belly fat. Before you out your abs through a rigorous workout, it is important to ensure that surrounding areas are loosened as well. It will be difficult for you to activate your core muscles if the areas surrounding it are tensed. Limber up by stretching a little before you decide to work out.
Before you begin a crunch try putting a foam roller in the center of your back at the edge of your shoulder blades. Now stretch back over the roller with your arms up. Continue doing this till the middle part of your back starts feeling more flexible. Because this part tends to get pulled the most when you do improper abs work, it is good to loosen it up before you begin.
Use olive oil to curb your appetite
You can do a lot by adding olive oil to your diet. The olive oil has certain compounds which help in the stimulation of a hormone in your stomach which makes you feel full. This means that your appetite is curbed and you do not feel hungry any longer. Try dipping a slice of multi-grain bread in a tablespoon of olive oil for 15 minutes. It will help you avoid over eating and adding extra pounds. This is one of the best tips on how to lose belly fat fast.
Water plays an important role in regulating your metabolic rate. Drinking the usual eight glasses of water should be able to help your body work more efficiently. This ensures that your workouts are better and your healthy eating efforts pay off. Additionally, the more water you drink the more you will be able to flush out. This means that you end up de-bloating effectively.
Avoid snacking before bed
Late night snacking can add to your calories more quickly than your usual meals even if you are munching on something that is healthy. If you are planning to burn those calories, then you would want your body to use the current fat stores instead of using the food that you ate for fuel. If you end up having midnight cravings then make sure that you fill yourself up properly when you have dinner. Also ensure that you have dinner two hours before you hit the bed.
Staying calm is not only important because you binge when you are stressed. Other factors that get to work when you are stressed have a toll on your body as well. One of the hormones produced by your body when it senses that you are stressed is cortisol. This hormone ends up messing with your body by stimulating extra fat storage in your gut. If you are a little overwhelmed then try to sit back and relax. Taking deep breaths usually helps. It will ensure that you relax and those hormones are suppressed before they attack your belly.
Women require enough sleep every night to stay healthy. If you stay awake late at night, you end up changing your natural rhythm. The change in your biological clock sends signals to the brain which in turn reacts by over-producing hormones. This includes cortisol which we know can have a damaging effect on your body because it augments the amount of fat in your body.
If you get a proper night’s sleep then your body will stay healthy and metabolism will be regulated. This means that you will be in shape.
In an attempt to trim your belly, you may be skipping your meals but doing this may not have the same results that you expect. When you go without eating for long periods of time, your body enters starvation mode. The body begins to store everything you eat as fat because it does not know when you will eat again. And if you are thinking where it begins to pile up first, then let us tell you, it is your mid-section that is affected first.
Experts advise us that it is better to eat small meals in regular intervals instead of starving yourself. Eating smaller portions of healthy meals is the best way to lose belly fat.
Eat More Greens
Vegetables like broccoli, lettuce and kale are packed with nutrients which keep the body healthy. The fact that they are calorie-free makes them perfect for your diet. Snacking on them keeps you away from eating something that can be unhealthy and full of calories.
Reduce Your Alcohol Consumptionstephaniedavisfitness via Instagram
We are not saying that you can’t enjoy the occasional glass of wine or bottle of your favorite beer, or have a mixed drink on special occasions, but if you are one who likes to party and have a few drinks every night, you will notice that simply cutting back to one or two drinks maximum will greatly help you lose some of that belly fat. Alcohol is processed as a sugar and we all know that sugar turns into fat. You don’t have to give it up completely, but simply reducing your overall intake can make a great difference in getting rid of that belly bulge. And think of the money you’ll save. Go out and buy that sexy new bikini instead of that expensive bottle of wine!
Eat Dark Chocolate
You wouldn’t have seen this coming especially because chocolate is treated as more of a sinful fat-packed food. But eating dark chocolate can actually help your tummy because it is loaded with zinc. Zinc helps you keep your fat storage and energy expenditures regulated. It does this by increasing the levels of a hormone named leptin in your body. It is preferable that you choose the ones that are lower in sugar.
Add Healthy Fats to Your Daily Dietdesireepopper via Instagram
We all know that there are good fats and bad fats. Olive oil and coconut oil are both good fats that you can add to your diet. However, remember, again in moderation. Both have been proved to be an excellent way to help lose weight. Also full fat milk is another healthy fat as are lean meats and fish that are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. Avocado is another healthy fat and is quite versatile as well. Simply eliminating unhealthy fats and replacing them with healthier fats can make a big difference if you are trying to get rid of extra bulk around your midsection.
Also, it is common sense, but you should eliminate all fried and greasy foods, such as fast food or take out. Learn to make better choices when you are dining out. Skip the appetizer and dessert and order a salad or veggies instead of potatoes. Little things like this will go a long way in helping you shed those extra pounds!
These tips on how to lose belly fat fast can help you achieve the figure that you have been aiming for. So give these a try to look more in shape.