Become More Productive with These Morning Routine Hacks
Do you have a set morning routine? Does it help your day run more smoothly and eliminate certain stressors in your life? Not everyone is a morning person. Some of us take an hour or two to be able to function coherently. However, if you establish a consistent routine in the morning and stick to it, you will find that you are able to function much better. There is nothing more satisfying than not having to rush around like a crazy person on your way out the door.
The thing you need to remember most and foremost is to love yourself. Self-love is critical to our survival. Truly, what can be more destructive than the absence of self-love?
Of course, properly taking care of your physical and mental health is a major key to how to be happy. Take care of yourself and rest when your body is telling you that you need to slow down.
Following are some helpful tips that can help you establish a productive morning routine to help you stay energized, focused, and organized!
1. Know YourselfSource: Kaptenandson via Instagram
2. Get on a Set Sleep ScheduleSource: Liketoknow.it via Instagram
3. Prepare as Much as You Can the Night BeforeSource: Liketoknow.it via Instagram
4. Avoid Hitting the Snooze ButtonSource: Marzena.marideko via Instagram
As you awake, you are emerging from a deep sleep. However, after hitting the snooze button, if you should happen to actually drift back to sleep, you are in a much lighter sleep cycle which can actually make you feel more groggy.
So, make it a point to set your alarm and get up when it rings. If it helps, place your alarm clock across the room so that you have to physically get out of bed to turn it off.
Oh, and here’s a bonus tip. Make your bed as soon as you get up. If your bed is made up, you will be less tempted to crawl back under the covers.
5. Let the Sunshine InSource: Marzena.marideko via Instagram
6. Crank Up the TunesSource: Urbanoutfitters via Instagram
7. Stay off Your Smartphone or TabletSource: Tezzamb via Instagram
8. Drink a Glass of Cold Lemon WaterSource: Laurenkaysims via Instagram
9. ExerciseSource: Sjanaelise via Instagram
10. Eat a Healthy BreakfastSource: Minimalistbaker via Instagram
We hope that our advice will help you. Just follow these tips, and you will soon notice that you are much more productive during the day than you used to be.