Sometimes it is inevitable for every person to feel down. There different things in life that may influence our mood, and there are also those that we can`t control. It is okay to be sad for a little while. Don`t you agree? Some things can make any person feel better. For some, it can be reading through soulful deep quotes or listening to sad music. What is your therapy? If the sad quotes are your cup of tea, we would love to share some that will hopefully make you feel better afterward.
Sad Love Quotes
1. The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.
Love Quotes #2
2. It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces. - Ella Harper
Love Quotes #3
3. You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel. – Johnny Depp
Love Quotes #4
4. It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. ― Samuel Butler
Love Quotes #5
5. Just let me keep the last piece of my heart before you tear it all apart.— Lykke Li
Love Quotes #6
6. He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.
Sad Quotes About Life
7. Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story. ― Faraaz Kazi
8. When you’re happy you enjoy the music, but when you’re sad you understand the lyrics. - Frank Ocean
9. Sometimes you laugh because you’ve got no more room for crying. - Terry Pratchett
10. I learned how to be happy because I know what unhappiness felt like. - Lilly Singh
11. Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. - Christopher Morley
12. There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist. - Mark Twain
13. The sad truth is that opportunity doesn't knock twice. - Gloria Estefan
Love Quotes #14
14. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. – Stephen Chbosky
Love Quotes #15
15. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. – Jonathan Safran Foer
Love Quotes #16
16. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. ― Dr. Seuss
Love Quotes #17
17. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.
Love Quotes #18
18. Sometimes you've got to be able to listen to yourself and be okay with no one else understanding.
19. Don’t desire happiness because it creates only unhappiness and nothing else. - Osho
20. Tears are far more beautiful than anything that you have with you, because tears come from the overflow of your being. - Osho
21. Make the most of your regrets; never smother your sorrow, but tend and cherish it till it comes to have a separate and integral interest. To regret deeply is to live afresh. - Henry David Thoreau
22. I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers. - Helen Keller
23. If you didn’t remember something happening, was it because it never had happened? Or because you wished it hadn’t? - Jodi Picoult
24. The good life is not one immune to sadness but one in which suffering contributes to our development. - Alain de Botton
Sad Quotes #25
25. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life
Sad Quotes #26
26. You’re scared to tell people how much it hurts, so you keep it all to yourself
Sad Quotes #27
27. It’s always worse than it seems.
Sad Quotes #28
28. Sometimes, you gotta pretend everything is okay.
Sad Quotes #29
29. Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
Sad Quotes That Make You Cry It Out
30. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. – Leonardo da Vinci
31. If you eat, invest, and think according to what the ‘news’ advocates, you’ll end up nutritionally, financially and morally bankrupt. - Naval Ravikant
32. When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. - Khalil Gibran
33. Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. - Khalil Gibran
34. He who is not just is severe, he who is not wise is sad. - Voltaire
35. No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel.
36. I get lost inside my mind.
Sad Quotes #37
37. I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment so you can understand how much you hurt me.— Mohsen El-Guindy
Sad Quotes #38
38. Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart. ― José N. Harris
Sad Quotes #39
39. Tears are words that need to be written. ― Paulo Coelho
Sad Quotes #40
40. It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew. - Henry Rollins
Sad Quotes #41
42. One thing you can't hide — is when you're crippled inside. - John Lennon
43. It was a fine cry – loud and long – but it had no bottom and it had no top, just circles and circles of sorrow. - Toni Morrison
44. Crying is all right in its way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do. - C.S. Lewis
45. Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter. - Friedrich Nietzsche
46. How to be unhappy: stay inside all day, move as little as possible, spend more than you earn, take yourself (and life) too seriously, look for reasons why things won’t work, always consume, never contribute, resent the lucky and successful, never say hello first, be unreliable. - James Clear
47. Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. - Leo Buscaglia
48. The word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. - Carl Jung
Sad Quotes #49
People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
Sad Quotes #50
Dear Past, stop tapping me on the shoulders, I don’t wanna look back.
Sad Quotes #51
What brings us to tears, will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted. - Bob Goff
Sad Quotes #52
Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
There are so many different ways to get over a sad moment that has made you feel blue on a daily basis. One of the most effective ones is reading sad quotes. Our collection filled with sad ones will hopefully help you.