Love Quotes For Him
Love quotes for him are the real gift for men who want to express their feelings in a beautiful way. Your girlfriend would love it if you tell her how you feel.
1. I Love It When We Can Be Weird Together
2. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. — James Baldwin
3. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. — Morrie Schwartz
4. If I know what love is, it is because of you. — Herman Hesse
5. We are shaped and fashioned by what we love. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
6. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
7. Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. - Katharine Lee Bates
8. I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
9. This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace and for every tear shed for one another.
10. I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.
12. The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. - Marilyn Monroe
13. My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
14. I love it when you send me those texts that make me smile no matter how many times I read them.
15. I know you, and I can openly say how love looks like.
16. We think that it's one of the most romantic true love quotes: You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
17. The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. — Gilbert K. Chesterton
18. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. — Maya Angelou
19. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. — Rumi
20. You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness. — Julia Roberts
21. You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.
22. Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. – Rosemonde Gerard
23. You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara De Angelis
24. I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat.
25. Why can’t you just magically pop into my room with me and just cuddle for the rest of the night and kiss my head when I start to fall asleep?
26. Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
27. I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing. – Aerosmith
28. Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth. – Eleanor Di Guillo
29. Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you.
30. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. — Oscar Wilde
31. The best feeling is when you look at him... and he is already staring.
32. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. — Plato
33. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. — Marcus Aurelius
34. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. — Helen Keller
35. The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love. — Henry Miller
36. And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.”
37. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. - Charles Schulz
38. When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before. — Blaise Pascal
39. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. — Alfred Tennyson
40. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself. — Andre Breton
41. Good morning my love, our two souls aflame, with my man I feel two hearts beat the same.
42. Love is friendship that has caught on fire. - Ann Landers
43. Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like
44. Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. — Anaïs Nin
45. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. — Robert A. Heinlein
46. I still get butterflies even though I've seen you a hundred times.
47. You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. — Dr. Seuss
48. Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. — Vincent Van Gogh
49. If you would be loved, love, and be loveable. — Benjamin Franklin
50. Love does not dominate; it cultivates. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
51. Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
52. The brightness of my day doesn`t depend on the amount of sunshine. Everything depends on your smile.
53. Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.
54. I`ll allow you to appear in my dreams every night if I`ll be allowed to be in yours.
55. I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.
56. Thank God someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me.
57. I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.
58. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
59. I wanna live, sleep, and wake up by your side.
60. I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
61. Walk with me through life... and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
62. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
63. You're always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company. — Diane Von Furstenberg
64. Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.' Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.' — Erich Fromm
65. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. — Sophocles
66. It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
67. You’re that part of me I’ll always need.
68. If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself. – Barbara De Angelis
69. There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. – Anaïs Nin
70. My heart is and always will be yours. – Jane Austen
71. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
72. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. - A. A. Milne
73. True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. — Erich Segal
74. I found in my research that the biggest reason people aren't more self-compassionate is that they are afraid they'll become self-indulgent. They believe self-criticism is what keeps them in line. Most people have gotten it wrong because our culture says being hard on yourself is the way to be. — Kristen Neff
75. Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all. — Ernest Hemingway
76. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don't need dreams because I already have you.
77. When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits – anything that kept me small. My judgment called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving. – Kim McMillen
78. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. — Carl Sagan
79. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything. — T. Tolis
80. Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. - Anna Scott
81. Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
82. Every day with you is one that brings great joy to my heart, and peace to my restless soul.
83. For the rest of my life, I will count each day with you well spent.
84. Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than a bird’s song.
85. No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you.