Haircuts for long hair can be tricky. You want to find a look that will add volume and texture without taking away from the longer length of your tresses. Have no fear, as there is a ton of sexy styles for long hair!
Long haircuts are so versatile that you can wear your hair down or slick it back into a sexy updo. Plus, there is a ton of color options from high or lowlights to babylights to balayage and ombre tones.
From curly styles to layered haircuts to fun and trendy color options, we have it all covered!
1. Long Tight Curls
This sexy long style with round, blending layers will make your natural curls feel weightless. Ask your hair stylist for long layers. This look is super low maintenance because you can just wash it, spritz in some sea salt spray, and go!
2. Long Ombre LayersSource: Trusshair via Instargam
If you have caught the ombre bug, you’ll love these sexy waves with a subtle yet stunning ombre. The curls cascade gracefully down your back with an almost waterfall effect thanks to the gorgeous golden shades of ombre.
3. Heavy Front LayersSource: The.blonde.chronicles via Instagram
This look with heavy layers framing the face and snipped layers throughout is perfect for straight or fine hair as it adds a ton of movement and texture. This look works best on those with heart shaped or oval faces.
4. Multiple Layers ThroughoutSource: Emmachenartistry via Instagram
This look is totally chic and stylish with mixed layers thought to add a ton of volume and movement. The shorter layers frame the face for a sultry look and the other layers are about mid length for a long sensual flow.
5. Messy Loose Curls with Thick FringeSource: Themoptop via Instagram
This style has a ton of volume. If you have naturally curly hair, you’ll have no problem rocking these curly locks. If you were not blessed with curls, simply use a large barreled curling iron and alternate the direction while curling your hair. The thick bangs make this look super sexy and modern.
6. Tapered EndsSource: Evalam_ via Instagram
With horizontal layers starting at the collarbone and then going on from there, you will love this sexy yet sleek look that still has a lot of texture.
7. Sexy V-LineSource: Glamyourcrown via Instagram
This style with its V-cut that resembles a mane is super sexy and edgy. If you have natural waves, you can totally rock this style. Those with straight hair simply have to curl the bottom half of their locks with a thick curling iron.
8. Balayage BedheadSource: Glamyourcrown via Instagram
These long, luscious layers make it simple to just roll out of bed and go! Dry shampoo and sea salt spray can really enhance this look. And we love the subtle yet sexy balayage tones that add a ton of texture and shine!
9. Sexy and ShaggySource: Salsalhair via Instagram
10. Chaotic Choppy CurlsSource: Guy_tang via Instagram
11. Lots of LayersSource: Stephsa via Instagram
12. Side Swept Bangs and Long LayersSource: Salsalhair via Instagram
13. Sleek and SmoothSource: Anders.art.ig via Instagram
14. Fun and FeatheredSource: Salsalhair via Instagram
Don’t you just love these gorgeous haircuts for long hair? We hope you found one that works for your style and personality!
15. Colored UndertintSource: Jaymz.marsters via Instagram
Bright colors are absolutely fashionable this summer. Use pink shades to accentuate your platinum blonde. If you are not ready for decisive changes, ask the stylist to dye only the tips, covering them with a cascade of hair.
16. Wavy Layered Hairstyle with Symmetric FringeSource: Soraverly via Instagram
A symmetrical fringe helps to accentuate facial features. In addition, the bangs will make you look several years younger.
17. Straight HairSource: Gracezip via Instagram
Straight hair is especially popular this season. Wear this haircut with the trendy blonde ombre or balayage.
18. Straight Layered HairSource: Butterflyloftsalon via Instagram
This haircut is suitable for owners of thick straight hair. Cascade will help to ease the ends and will give volume to the crown.
19. Stair StepsSource: Harttofcolor via Instagram
Stair steps will make your image more feminine. Use different ways of styling to create new looks.
20. Curly CascadeSource: Bellamihair/ via Instagram
Do you have unruly curly hair? Use layered haircuts to make it flirtatious and playful. The curls are the hit of the season. If you have straight hair, use a curling iron or curler to get the look you want.