Ideas Of Fruit Snacks that Are Super Healthy For Your Future Summer Body
Are you looking for easy, healthy, tasty, and fun fruit snacks? Usually it is not so easy to find the snacks that will not put in danger your body shape. But we know which desserts are healthy and won’t make you gain in weight even if you eat them every day.
1. Frozen Watermelon KabobsSource: The Cuttingtinybites
To prepare these healthy snacks, you need bamboo skewers, a watermelon, and a melon baller. When you take them out of the fridge, let them defrost for at least 10 minutes because it is difficult to eat rock hard treats. Get the full recipe by Cuttingtinybites here.
2. Chocolate Dipped Fruit ConesSource: The Myfussyeater
These are the greatest tasty treats to impress your guests at a party because they are healthy and not as boring as sandwiches. Besides, they look amazing. Get the full recipe by Myfussyeater here.
3. Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark RecipeSource: The Courtneyssweets
Buy some fruits, plain yoghurt, and vanilla. You can prepare these treats with any berries you like. Get the full recipe by Courtneyssweets here.
4. FroYo Bites RecipeSource: The Superhealthykids
The toppings for this dessert vary. One of the options is to use flax seeds, wheat germ, and granola. Get the full recipe by Superhealthykids here.
5. Mini Bites of Bliss on a Stick: Yogurt- and Chia-Covered Frozen GrapesSource: The Popsugar
One portion of this dessert contains 52 calories, so you can eat several portions without any consequences for your waist. Moreover, this treat is healthy because it contains protein, omega-3 and fiber. Get the full recipe by Popsugar here.
6. Bagel Fruit PizzasSource: The Number-2-pencil
Being so colorful and pretty, this treat would be fun if you are tired of boring morning breakfasts. Use fresh rather than frozen fruits to get more health benefits from this masterpiece. Get the full recipe by Number-2-pencil here.
7. Rainbow SmoothieSource: The Thefirstyearblog
Top this amazing smoothie with a special fruit skewer to feel like you’re on vacation. This smoothie is so bright and fun to look at because it consists of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and magenta layers. Get the full recipe by Thefirstyearblog here.
8. Yogurt, Fruit and Granola PopsiclesSource: The Theidearoom
This snack is really delicious and healthy. And it is very refreshing, as well. Get the full recipe by Theidearoom here.
9. Healthy Homemade Gummy Bears — Strawberry FlavoredSource: The Dessertswithbenefits
Besides being sweet, fun, and chewy, this snack is extremely addictive. When the snack is ready, put it in a container which is airtight and store in the fridge. Get the full recipe by Dessertswithbenefits here.
10. Strawberry Mango Fruit LeatherSource: The Wellplated
To cook this snack, buy some strawberries, lemon juice, mango, and granulated sugar. This fruity sunshine is the perfect school snack ever. Get the full recipe by Wellplated here.
11. Chocolate Dipped Pineapple Slices with Toasted CoconutSource: The Thebeachhousekitchen
It takes only 20 minutes to cook this wonderful dessert. When it’s ready, give the chocolate at least 10 minutes to harden. Get the full recipe by Thebeachhousekitchen here.
12. Pecan-Almond TartesSource: The Eatbetternotless
The ingredients of this dessert offer you a variety of nutrients, which is great for your health. When it’s ready, let it stay out of the fridge for up to 10 minutes before eating. Get the full recipe by Eatbetternotless here.
13. Strawberries dipped in Raw Chocolate & PistachiosSource: The Secretsquirrelfood
To cook this treat, you will need strawberries, coconut oil, cacao powder, maple or agave syrup, buckinis, and pistachios. To become ready, it needs to be chilled in the freezer for half an hour. Get the full recipe by Secretsquirrelfood here.
14. Rainbow PopsiclesSource: The Thefirstyearblog
This dessert looks outstanding because it consists of 7 colorful layers. This treat is really great but you will have to wait for 24 hours till it’s ready. Get the full recipe by Thefirstyearblog here.
15. Peanut butter and banana strawberry studded pancakesSource: The Georgeats
This snack is good for your health because it contains fruits and no gluten. Serve the pancakes with cream, yoghurt, and strawberries. Get the full recipe by Georgeats here.
16. Fresh Fruit Spring RollsSource: The Superhealthykids
To cook this treat, you’ll need paper roll, mango, kiwi, raspberries, mint, apple, peach, strawberries, and pomegranate. And you will need lime and honey for the dressing. Get the full recipe by Superhealthykids here.
17. Peanut-Butter Fudge Protein BitesSource: The Elsaswholesomelife
To make these snacks, you will need peanuts, medjool dates, salt, peanut butter, vanilla protein powder, and some hot water. This treat can be stored in your freezer for no more than 2 months. Get the full recipe by Elsaswholesomelife here.
18. Breakfast Banana SplitSource: The Artfrommytable
Buy banana, blackberries, granola, strawberry Greek yoghurt, raspberries, and chocolate chips. Note: the yoghurt should have the ice cream consistency. When the dessert is ready, serve it at once and enjoy! Get the full recipe by Artfrommytable here.