Medium Hair with Bangs to Create the Genuine Style
Medium hair with bangs is a creative way to change your look dramatically. Very often we get scared of something new and unusual, since we do not know how it will look on us. That is why we have gathered these ideas to at least give you a clue of what will be waiting for you.
Blunt Bang and Layered HaircutSource: timm.morrison via Instagram, timm.morrison via Instagram, anhcotran via Instagram
Medium hairstyles with bangs bring that necessary spark into your everyday life. It doesn’t matter if you have straight or curly hair as there is always a suggestion for you. See for yourself!
Messy Medium Hair with BangsSource: timm.morrison via Instagram, buddywporter via Instagram, anhcotran via Instagram
If you mix medium hair styles with bangs it will be like adding a final cherry to the top of the ice-cream cake. As they will enhance and compliment your features. Balayage is always a good option for your medium hair.
Fabulous Textured Long Bob with BangSource: bottleblonde76 via Instagram, spectraltones via Instagram, karlgbrown via Instagram
For those who desperately crave for thick hair but have thin natural hair we have the perfect suggestion. These bright inverted bobs are perfect for you! Combine lots of various layers and angles in one cut and you will get the desired effect.
Romantic Side Long BangsSource: colorbymattrez via Instagram, anhcotran via Instagram, hairbymarissasue via Instagram
Just a few ladies are bold enough to go chestnut. That is the catch! With this shade, there’s that desired dimension added to your mid-length layered haircut.
Trendy Side Swept BangsSource: populationsalon via Instagram, buddywporter via Instagram, populationsalon via Instagram
In case you seek some more cuteness just bring some fairy-like pastels into your hair. Together with medium haircut it will take you to the next level of trendy!
Stylish Ideas for Medium Hair with BangsSource: colorbymattrez via Instagram, karlgbrown via Instagram, katiezimbalisalon via Instagram
Sometimes we get tired of our natural curls and give in to despair as we have no idea what to do with them. A layered naturally curly bob is the savior. Just air-dry your mane and you are ready to roll!
FAQ: Medium Hair With Bangs
How to choose the right bangs?
- Oval face is a universal shape that can pull off any kind of bangs.
- For square faces perfect choices are side swept bangs, angled bangs, avoid blunt bangs.
- Round faces look good with textured side bangs, angled bangs, straight across bangs.
- If you have an oblong or rectangle face, go for side swept bangs, layered bangs, full fluffy bangs, avoid mini bangs.
- Diamond and heart face shapes look great with side swept bangs or short angled textured bangs.
What face shape looks good with a medium length haircut?
- Oval face is considered a shape that looks aesthetically pleasing in with any haircut.
- This haircut looks ideal for square faces, because it softens your chin angles. If you feel like your forehead is too wide, you can add side swept bangs.
- Round faces also look great with layered medium length, style your hair outwards, not inwards. Your bangs should split in the middle.
- With a heart face shape, you can style your haircut inwards and add layers.
- Add thick bangs and layers to an oblong face and that will make your face look shorter.