Popular Designs Options
Source: tattooist_banul via Instagram
Would you like to read about the most popular ideas that people come up with in connection to a heart symbolism? Then let`s do this.
- A broken heart tattoo. Most people associate this tattoo choice for a loss or betrayal in love. This can symbolize a difficult relationship you have had and how much it meant to you even though it didn`t work out. Adding bleeding to a broken heart may help you signify the pain you feel.
- Heart with flowers tattoo. As usual, flowers go with any tattoo that you choose for yourself. However, the most popular choice to go with flowers is a heart tattoo. For example, red flowers are often of choice.
- Black heart. Do you consider yourself to be a depressed person? Then a black heart can be your piece of cake. It signifies sadness, grief and dark mood. Such a state can be brought to you because of some event that has happened to you. A loos of a loved person or something significant also. Think of adding their name also, it is a wonderful idea.
- Winged heart. Adding wings to different things is a great idea and we love it. Not only angels wear wings. It is up to you to decide what to wing and winging a heart would mean signifying freedom for love.
- Realistic Heart. What do you think about inking a realistic heart? What does it mean? Putting into your skin the image that is most close to the appearance of the actual heart. Add different techniques, color, and design ideas and it will become a brilliant idea.