Eye Makeup Tips For Dramatic Look
This look is best for an evening out or a special event. You can choose anything from a glittery look to a dramatic smokey effect.
1. Be a little more daring with the eyeliner: thicker lines are appropriate. And extend the line past the eyes a bit.
2. Curl your lashes and use more than one shade of darker mascara.
3. Use brighter or darker colors than you would normally use.
4. Opt for a shimmery shadow or metallic eyeliner.
5. If you are going for a bolder look with your eyes, don’t overdo the rest of your makeup. Use softer tones for your lips and cheeks.