Two Fishtail Braids
You can never get enough of the fishtail braids, can you? Then there is nothing better than double fishtail braids, right? And here is how you can easily get this look yourself:
- To start, divide your hair into two even parts. Each side should be divided into three sections to form the braid.
- Start braiding the fishtail. When you reach the half way down point, pull the edges of the braid to make it fuller. After that, keep going.
- When it’s almost ready, repeat the pulling the edges move and tie the braid with an elastic band.
Shouldn’t be mentioned that you should repeat the actions from each side, right? Enjoy!
Twisted Braid Ponytail
When the regular pony becomes too boring and too simple, it is time to start with something new. How about the rope braid ponytail?
- Begin with a triangle-shaped section of hair at the top of your head, fasten the top and keep away the bottom part.
- Divide the top section into two and start braiding the rope, add up hair to both sections before twisting them. It will help the braid not to become loose and last longer.
- When you reach the end, criss-cross two bobby pins to fasten the ends and combine all the hair together into a low pony. After the pony is tied with the band, you can remove the bobby pins.
- You can go all the way up the rope pulling the edges so that it is fuller-looking. Also, you can wrap a small strand of hair around the band to hide it.
Half-Up Top Knot
Source: kirstenzellers via Instagram