Curly Hairstyles for Medium Hair
Shoulder length curly hair will suit those of you who do not like to spend a lot of time on styling their hair. Sometimes all that you need is to wash your mane and get ready. How cool is that? Oh, one more thing. In case you thought that bangs do not go well with curls, we beg you to reconsider! Bangs are super cute on medium length curly hair and they are even cuter when your curly tresses are styled in an updo!
But what is considered to be medium length? Neck length is between shoulder and chin length and is very flattering for almost every face shape. Neck length hair looks especially cute with layers and long wispy bobs. Shoulder length is a great solution for those who want long hair but aren’t ready to go super short. Shoulder length curly hair is great as you can still style your hair in updos such as ponytails, chignons, buns and so forth.
These styles are cut just above the shoulder and have a ton of volume. Show ‘em you have an on of sass with these fun and volume mid-length curly dos!
- Medium length hair is extremely versatile and allows for dozens of styling options.
- You don’t have to wash your hair as often as those with straight hair.
- It is much easier to style curl hair so you won’t have to spend hours getting ready before you go out to school, work or somewhere special.
- You can save a ton of money on styling products.
- Everyone is jealous of curly hair so you will get plenty of compliments!
- Curly hair has more volume than straight hair!
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money on styling tools such as curling irons or hot rollers.
Now that you can see why medium length curls are amazing, check out some of our favorite trendy hairstyles for medium hair for girls with curls!
These shoulder length curly hairstyles are sexy and stylish. If you rent ardid to show your off your playful side, one of these sultry style is perfect!