Those Who Go For Bob Hairstyles Never Pull A Boner
Extremely popular today, bob hairstyles originated in France in the beginning of the twentieth century and never went out since that time. A Polish hairdresser named Antoine de Paris is the pioneer we owe this style to. And it’s truly miraculous that after more than a century, women love sporting various kinds of bobs.
Well, it’s because bobs are genuinely versatile, and no stylist will tell you the opposite. Any woman can wear a bob. She only needs to find the one that will best compliment her features. The length and the presence or absence of layers and bangs can do wonders and enhance your beauty.
So, if you have never asked for this influential style at the hairdresser’s ever before, we think that it is high time to do that. And to make the choice a bit easier for you, we have created a photo gallery featuring the pictures of the sassiest variations of bobs. Let’s go!
Short Bob Hairstyles
One of the best things about bob haircuts is that there are so many options for short bob cuts including short bob hairstyles with bangs that are very trendy right now. You will never run out of options for a trendy bob cut! So now let us discuss the pros and cons of bob cuts and short hairstyles!Source: heymelindak via Instagram
- Bob haircuts are low maintenance
- Bob cuts are a great way to add volume to thin hair
- Bob hairstyles are a great way to even out thicker tresses
- Bob cuts are extremely trendy
- Short bob cuts are very cool in the warmer months
- Bob hairstyles require frequent trims
- Bob haircuts limit your options for hair accessories
- Bob cuts can take a long time to grow out
The main disadvantage of a short bob cut is that it will take a bit longer to grow out. This is especially true if you have an angled or asymmetrical bob. It may require some trimming while you are growing it out to keep it from looking unruly. But one of the beat things about hair is that it always grows back, no matter what style you choose!
If you are still unsure, take a look to the next pages with our gallery of short bob hairstyles pictures. They are super cute and as you will see they are very stylish and flattering and can work with any length of hair from very short to medium length hairstyles!
Long And Medium Length Bob Hairstyles
If you don’t want to cut your hair too short, but are still thinking about a stylish bob haircut, don’t despair. A bob cut doesn’t necessarily mean a super short hairstyle. Long bob hairstyles, or lobs as they are now called, are very trendy and extremely versatile. In fact, if you like wearing your hair up, they give you a lot more versatility when it comes to styling options. An as we said before, long layered bob hairstyles are a great way to add volume, texture and movement to longer locks!
There is no end to the amount of bob hairstyles for women for those with medium length and longer hair. As well, with longer hair, you can play around with fun color techniques such as ombre fades or pretty balayage tones!
If we haven’t convinced you yet, check out these stylish mid length to longer bobs! They are very stylish and will add a lot of life to your longer locks!Source: romeufelipe via Instagram, salsalhair via Instagram, romeufelipe via Instagram
Following is a list of some of our favorite mid length to long bob hairstyles!
- Unruly Curls
- Beachy Waves With Side Fringe
- Shoulder Length Angled Bob Hairstyles
- Long Length Angled Bob Hairstyles
- Medium Bob Hairstyles
Not sure if you want to cut your locks or keep them long? A medium bob haircut is the perfect solution for you! You can still pull your hair back if you want to. A mid length bob cut will definitely give you a style boost without sacrificing all of your length! And layers are a great way to add volume to your hair!
Straight Hair Bob Hairstyles
If you have naturally straight hair, a bob hairstyle can work wonders of your hair. A sleek and polished bob cut is very stylish and chic. A bob haircut with layers can look very flattering on straight hair, as it gives it a very sophisticated vibe.
A bob haircut long bangs is very chic as well. Fringe is making a huge comeback and can add a bit of playfulness and femininity to your longer straight bob haircut.
Need more proof! Check out these sleek and polished straight bob haircuts! They are sophiated yet sexy!Source: costatto via Instagram, hairbynoora via Instagram, rochellegoldenhairstylist via Instagram
If you want to style your straight bob haircut with bangs, we can give you some helpful tips!
- Use leave-in conditioner to keep your hair hydrated
- Use a quality straightening cream
- Use a texturizing product
A good texturizing product is another way to spruce up your straight bob without having to use heat. You can simply apply a good texturizing serum to your hair and let it air dry for a look that's slightly unkempt and totally sexy. Sea salt spray is one of the best texturizing products you can use!
Bob Haircut For Wavy And Curly Hair
If you are blessed with naturally curly or wavy hair, then a bob cut can totally enhance your look! A naturally curly bob is very stylish and looks fabulous with almost any bob cut.
Still not sold on curly bobs? Check out these fab styles for wavy and curly bobs. Whether you have tight ringlets or loose waves, you can totally rock those curly locks!Source: headrushdesigns via Instagram, erikahius via Instagram, headrushdesigns via Instagram
- Curly Bob with Bangs
- Wavy Stacked Bob
- Wavy Bob Hairstyles with Middle Part
- Wavy Bob Hairstyles with Side Part
- Don’t wash your hair every day. Only wash your hair once or twice a week. And only use shampoos and conditioners that are meant for curly hair and are free of sulfates.
- Avoid blow-drying your hair if possible. Let your hair dry naturally if you have the time. Never towel dry your hair. Use a shirt to dry your hair to prevent frizz. If you have to blow dry your hair use your fingers and a diffuser. Never use a brush or comb on your curls
- Sleep with your hair in a loose braid or bun on top of your head. And sleep on satin or silk sheets.
- Use a quality anti frizz serum in your hair.
- Avoid brushing and combing your hair, with wet or dry. Use your fingers to style as much as possible. Scrunch your hair gently and never twist or pull your hair.
- Sea salt spray works wonders on naturally curly locks!
Kinky Bob Hairstyles For Natural HairNo matter what texture your hair you can totally rock a bob. Black women have taken the bob haircut to the next level. Halle Berry’s adorable curly pixie is the perfect example of a naturally curly bob. If you are looking for curly bob hairstyles for black hair, you have come to the right place. We have great ideas and tips to style your natural hair with a stylish bob haircut! Source: vannnaaah via Instagram, naayia via Instagram, melodyslife via Instagram
- A-line bob
- Curly Inverted Bob
- Asymmetrical Bob
- Layered Curly Bob
- Vintage Bob for Naturally Wavy Hair
- A bob cut can make your hair feel lighter and softer.
- Bob cuts can make your hair look shiny and silky.
- A shorter style can make you look and feel years younger.
- A short and trendy bob haircut can boost your self-esteem!
- Bob haircuts are a great way to keep your hair healthy.
More Ideas For Your Bob Hair StyleSource: lo_wheelerdavis via Instagram, salsalhair via Instagram, cutyourhair via Instagram
As you can see bob hairstyle looks perfect with different hair length and any hair colors. Find the best variant for your style and hurry up to your hair stylist!