Source: thisistera via Instagram
Another useful exercise for toned thighs and a big butt is a plié squat. Here is how you should do it:
- Spread your feet on shoulder width.
- Point the toes outwards.
- Keep the hands in the front to keep the balance.
- Squat as low as to position your buttocks above the feet.
- Squeeze your muscles while getting back to the standing position.
- Repeat up to 20 times.
Source: pulsepower via Instagram
In case you think that best butt workouts that suit you should involve weights – we have another exercise in store for you!
- Hold the barbell or the dumbbells in front of your thighs.
- Make sure that your knees are straight.
- Push the hips back and bend forward as you lower the dumbbells.
- When your back is parallel to the floor straighten it up and complete the exercise.
- Repeat as many times as you can
Source: flife_fit via Instagram
Of course, some restrictions can keep you away from doing complex exercises. However, that does not mean that there are no simple ones to help you succeed with the goal. Step aerobics can come of help at times like these.
- Put a small stand in front of you.
- Step up and down at the suitable for yourself pace.
- Keep going for about 15 minutes daily for the greatest effect.
Source: judit.abarca via Instagram
We all know that running is useful for your health in general, however, it should be noted that those of you who are dreaming about big butt should introduce it into their workouts that is for sure.