When it comes to all the effective butt workouts, almost all of them include lunges. There is a point to that since this is one of the exercises that tones your butt better than any other exercise. Besides, this type of butt exercise allows you to work with additional weight as well.
- Stand up straight.
- Part your feet so that there is 3-centimeter width between them.
- Set one leg forward while bending the other.
- Stand up and repeat.
- After 10 times you can change the leg.
Source: ericaziel via Instagram
Big butt women know that the best effect will be achieved if you incorporate different exercises into your routine. They are right, besides there are some exercises that can work on a few areas at once. For instance, side lunge can help you tone up your glutes as well as the inner thighs.
- To begin with, stand with your legs apart.
- Bend one knee and try to sit.
- Switch back to center.
- Repeat the same process on the other leg.
Source: transformsarajevo via Instagram
In case you wonder how to get a bigger butt with the help of barbell – you have come to the right place. Read the instructions and move forward to the butt of your dream.
- Put the barbell on the shoulders.
- Get to the squatting position so that your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Keep the position.
- Keep the hands in the front to balance yourself.
- Lower the squat so that your butt is above your feet.
- Squeeze your booty and get back to the standing position.
- Repeat up to 10 times.