The fastest and the safest way to achieve the big butt dream is to start exercising. In case you do not know which exercises to include in the routine – we may have a few of them in mind!
Source: kaja_malovrh via Instagram
We are going, to begin with, the exercise that will not only help you get it how to get a big butt but will also help you warm up your glutes. Rest assured, it seems so challenging only before you try it. As soon as you get the technique, you will get comfortable with the exercise and the result won’t keep you waiting.
- To begin with, you need to lay down.
- Set your legs apart.
- Now, lift your pelvis up.
- Then lower it back to the floor.
- Repeat the exercise up to 20 times
Single Leg Bridges
Source: yogakaihawaii via Instagram
The fact is that many of you may lead sedentary ways of living these days that is why this is an effective exercise to include into your how to make your butt bigger routine.
- Lie down on the floor
- Bend your knees
- Make sure that your feet touch the floor.
- Raise one leg in the air but keep the other flat on the floor.
- Put all the weight onto the foot that touches the floor, primarily on the heel.
- Lift the glutes up, exhale while you do so.
- Flax and inhale while you reach the top position.
- Get back to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise up to 20 times for each leg.
Source: sisbootcampfitness via Instagram
Gluteus maximus is the largest muscle that your butt has and kneeling kickback is the exercise to trigger it. That is why big butt girls simply love the exercise. Here is how you do it:
- Get down on your knees and assume the position you take before starting doing push-ups.
- Make sure that your body is well supported by your knees and palms.
- Bring your knee to the chest and then kick back.
- Make sure that you kick back as high as possible.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times and then switch the leg.