6. Helps You Get Clear Skin
The benefits of apple cider vinegar when used on skin are abounding. Here are a few of them:
- Remove blemishes by dabbing a cotton pad soaked in a diluted solution of apple cider vinegar on your blemishes. The vinegar acts as an astringent and dries the blemishes.
- If wrinkles and fine lines are a growing concern for you then use apple cider to help you fight these signs of aging and stress. Use a cotton pad that has been soaked in diluted apple cider on the wrinkles and fine lines. The vinegar is helpful in tightening your skin and plumping it up.
- If you run out of toner, or if you are looking for a natural skin toner then look no further, apple cider is a very effective toner. Mix equal proportions of apple cider vinegar and water and apply it on your face every day. It will also help you maintain the pH level of your skin.
7. Relieves You From Leg Cramps
Those who suffer from leg cramps will understand the agony someone goes through as they twitch and turn to bring an end to the cramp and the pain it brings along with it. The rich nutrients and minerals found in apple cider help you fight cramps and reduce the intensity of the pain.
If you are experiencing a cramp then mix some apple vinegar in a glass of warm water and drink it. For those who want to make it palatable, add a little honey to it.
8. Treats Cough and Cold
One of many health benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it can treat cough and cold effectively. If you are suffering from congestion or coughing then mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with honey and warm water. Add some grated ginger to the mix and it will be very helpful in treating cough and cold.
9. Combats Infections
The antiseptic properties of apple cider vinegar help it fight infection efficiently. It is known to treat ear infections, bladder conditions and candidacies very effectively.
If you are suffering from an infection in your ear, then it is suggested that you rinse the infected ear with apple cider vinegar. To combat bladder conditions and candidacies, add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to warm water and drink it every night till you see positive changes in the symptoms.
10. Reduces Cholesterol Levels
By now, all of us who have been health conscious know this that there are good cholesterols and bad cholesterols. Our eating habits should increase the good ones and reduce the bad ones. So if you have been worrying about the blood cholesterol levels in your body, then one of the health benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it can reduce the bad cholesterol and increase the good ones.
The commonly used apple cider vinegar has some surprising capabilities. You must try these for yourself to see the many benefits of apple cider vinegar.