How to Find Cheap Prom Dresses
Cheap prom dresses can be of good quality and brand-name – that is the first thing to remember. Don’t think that cheap prom dresses under 100 look worse than expensive dresses over 1,000 bucks. To prove that point, we have prepared some tips and also found several online stores on Instagram that have interesting offerings. Let’s go!
Tips on Finding a Not Expensive Dress
1. Wait for the off-season offerings
In September-October you are likely to buy a prom dress at its lowest price because it’s not the time when most babes shop for prom outfits. Just keep in mind the following:
- Pick classic items. Classic dresses are always in when it comes to special occasions. But if you pick something extravagant in the fall, there is a chance that this outfit will go out when the prom season hits.
- Look for price adjustments. It’s even better than a sale because as soon as it starts, the choice of items becomes scarcer with every hour. But several weeks before a sale, the choice is still wide and you have plenty of time to choose one of affordable formal dresses that is true to you. And several weeks later you can get that price adjustment. How smart it is! A shop assistant will answer all of your questions related to their price adjustment policy in detail.
- Learn everything about the final sale beforehand. Usually stores do not accept any final sale items of clothes back. So, either be ready to live with the dress you buy, or learn everything about the return policies of the store before the final sale starts.
2. Do not neglect discount codes
Promo codes seem to be annoying, especially when you enter your e-mail box and see a bunch of them. But look closer at each offering. It is essential when hunting for cheap prom dresses online. Subscribe to various newsletters, be patient and get ready to sort out many e-mails. Maybe one of them contains the real treasure.
3. Cashback deals might come in handy
The cashback system presented via websites like Quidco and TopCashBack can allow you to earn some money while spending. After shopping, you can transfer the remaining cash back to the bank account or save it in a special cashback account.
Click NEXT PAGE below to browse the gallery!